Closet Doors 5

"What if I can help get it back?" I croke put, causing them all to stop fighting in the kitchen. I'd been sitting in the chair awkwardly while they decide what to do about it, about me.

"Obviously they don't think we would hurt you or else they would try to get you back, we need to show them what we're capable of." Hault glares at me and his eyes wander my body.

"What?" Colby stands up and I can see cold in Hault eyes. "Dude we don't need to do any of that."

"Well this isn't working, and we need to make it obvious we are serious." Hault pulls out his phone and starts speaking the other language again, looking at me every so often.

"I'll get the money back, I said." I repeat myself and Carter frowns at me. What we're they going to do to me? "Are you going to send him my finger?" I whine, watching their expressions.

"Not a bad idea." Hault smiles, my eyes widen and I push back in my chair, almost falling over.

"Hault stop scaring him." Colby holds my chair still and they all make eye contact.

"Lover boy doesn't want to hurt his little diamond." Carter chuckles and Hault rolls his eyes.

"You better be joking." Hault looks at me and then Colby. "You heard what Dad said, Colb."

"I know." He closes his eyes and runs his head. "But He said he can help get it back."

"How exactly, unless we prove our point and they want to save him?"

"They won't come after me." I spit out, almost angry at Hault. He glares in my direction and I blush at my outbursts. "Sorry, uh, well they don't really care for me that much."

"Family is Family."

"Is it, tho? Maybe for you guys." I say with a straight face, standing up. "I'd rather help this family than my own. Especially if they are stealing." I cross my arms and wait as they speak to eachother.

"One chance, pull something and you're done." Hault walks out of the room leaving me with Carter and Colby.

"So are you two fucking?"

"Carter shut up you don't know anything." Colby mutters and looks at me, a smile on his face. "Glad you're on our team, Blake."

"Me too." I blush, feeling his finger tips touch mine.

"Okay I'm out." Carter grabs an apple off the table and takes a massive bite before leaving the kitchen. Colby takes my hand and drags me upstairs. We go on the tablet for a while and I show him everything I knew about our 'company'. Basically it was a fake account they had set up. They had me doing some dirty work for them with my name on it.

Lucky for them I also had all the passwords. I sent our new income of 250,000$ back to the sender and scrolled through all of the random balances we were getting from people. As I realized all of this, I decided to send back all of the random accounts their money back. It wasn't just this family they were stealing from, but a bunch of smaller businesses aswell. We offered a service that would supposedly look out for scammers and notify if anything suspicious went on.

When I realized that we were the ones everyone had to worry about. I was livid, absolutely disgusted with my family and it set me back nothing to turn them into the police. Maybe if they acted like a real family toward me I would have felt a little bad. But stealing from hard working people was wrong. I've seen how hard Colby's family works and I was proud to be a part of their real business.

A month goes by before I get a phone call from Kev. I had to accept the jail policy to be able to talk to him. He had explained that what he did was wrong, he didn't know who found out but he was happy that I'm the end our dad was in jail aswell. For bringing us up into the business with him and making us both feel like it was something we should honour.

Kev will get out of jail in five months, dad, 13years. Kev didn't actually know what was going on as much as I thought he did, but even so he treated me as I wasn't part of the family. I wasn't going to be too welcoming with him getting out, but for now I knew to enjoy my time with my new friends. A month goes by, I was finally happy.

"Colby?" I pause the movie, his head between my legs as I play with his hair.

"Hmm?" He sits up to look at me half asleep. He was the cutest thing when he was tired. His eyes shone through tired slits and he smiles lazily. "Yes baby?" My heart flutters.

"I think I fell for my kidnapper." I smirk, knowing very well I stopped being a kid two years ago. I never did get to go to college and take over our company, but now I know it would have been a waste.

"How many times do I have to tell you." He chuckles and moves to sit up next to me.

"Yeah yeah, not a movie, I get it." I roll my eyes and giggle when he touches my nose.

"But if we were in a movie you wouldn't be kidnapped, you would be my prince." He smiles at me again and I can't help but wrap my arms around him and give him the biggest kiss.

"You can be the knight in shining armour, who saved me." I smile against his lips.

"Carter can be the horse."

"You guys are so fucking nasty." Carter, who is sitting on the floor a few feet from us groans.

"They are totally fucking." Hault throws popcorn at us and Blake rolls on top of me.

"I'll protect you, prince!" He yells and we both laugh.

"I'll kick you both with my hind legs if you don't cut it out." Carter presses play on the movie and turns the volume up really high.

"Maybe he's a Donkey." Colby giggles into my ear and leaves a few kisses on my cheek. This was definitely a movie.

~Fin~