What he got .2

The more he kissed me the less I felt bad for myself. Yeah, I'd go through another heart break, but come on. It's been a few years, yeah? He's only gotten hotter, sexier, and I've definitely noticed.

"Geez, I forgot how good of a kisser you were." He hides his face in my neck and my hands hold his ass. Being at college made things easier, lots of people were doing things just for fun, so I guess that's why we were okay with making out at a frat party. He's straddling me on the love seat of the livingroom. We are both one drink in and pretty much sober. No one else knew that tho, so we could always blame the alcohol.

I sip on my second drink while he ventures out into the crowd and dances with a few people. I could see him from here, the glances over he would give me as he danced with some girls and a guy. My fist clenching the seat as he taunted me.

"You two are the hottest couple here, I swear."

"What?" I look to my side and a girl with brown hair half pinned up with loose curls smiles at me. She had winged eyeliner and red lips. She was hot, something about her seemed different, tho. Almost darker.

"Sorry, I've been kind of watching. It's not creepy, okay? I can tell right away that you're top, or atleast more stern than him." She taps the rim of her cup and I notice her outfit, a dark red one piece with a black skirt. She wore heals with it and she looked stunning. "Either way he's definitely a Sub." She giggles and I glare now.

"You're just going to assume our sexual life?"

"Please, I know a sub when I see one, so do you, right?" She smirks now and lifts my cup to my mouth, I swat her hand away and growl. "I also know a Dom when I see one. It's like looking into a mirror." She leans closer when she says this and I look back to Owen, he's laughing and dancing with a girl.

"What are you getting at?" I look back to her and she smiles,

"Lu," The girl Owen was dancing with runs over to us and sits next to the girl, I'll assume is Lu. She takes her drink and sips from it. Owen comes over and the girl looks at me. "This is Owen?"

"Yeah." Owen says breathlessly and sits down beside me, hands on his lap.

"Holy shit." She leans on Lu and they both giggle. "We got to hangout with you guys sometime. Double dates would be so much fun!"

"A clam down," Lu plays with her hair and and rests her head on her chest quietly. I smile at them, watching at how easily A listens to Lu, they seemed so happy. Having Owen a mine could be like this, or even if he wanted to be a little prick about it I'd know how to handle him. This is how it went last time, the ideal relationship laid out in front of me, which I can't have.

I look at Owen no he smiles back, intertwining our fingers.

"We would love that." I comment, pulling Owen onto my lap.

"Yeah except we would only be able to do it tonight." Owen adds and runs a hand through my hair. I close my eyes and hear the girls whispering.

"Tomorrow for breakfast, is that okay? Gosh he's eager huh?" Lu comments and I open my eyes to them.

"Yeah, tomorrow for sure."

"But," Owen starts to talk, so I pull him in for a kiss. He immediately relaxes into me and I tighten my grip around him.

"We will discuss tonight." I hum in his ear and he nods, cuddling into me.

"Yes, Sir." He giggles after, trying to make it a joke, but he had to know what that did to me, right?

"See! It's not weird to say it."

"Yes Ma'am is weird tho." Lu laughs a bit and plays with A's hair.

The rest of the night we hung out with Lu and A, drinking, dancing, Owen and I kissed a lot, like a lot a lot. The end of the night we got to share a bed again and the kisses turned into make outs. The makeout a turned into touching and it got to the point of me grinding on him for a decent amount of time.

But what I knew that I didn't want to tell him, was that he probably wanted this day just to get fucked again, to finally finish again. So I didn't give it to him, and even tho he pleaded and used those certain words on me, the more I kissed him the more I knew it would be worth it.

"It's already so late, Baby," I touch my nose to his and he sighs loudly. "But, if you want we can do another say, how's that? Tomorrow the girls want to have breakfast together. We might aswell add another day."

"Really?" He coo's up at me and his eyes were wide. My fingers play with the hair around his ear and I nod. "If you're okay with that, I'd love to." He's blushing again and it pulls on my heart strings.

"Of course." I find his hand and our finger tips touch, his palm to my palm. I frown a little and watch as he uses a finger to trace the lines on my hand.

"Just," he pauses and let's go of me. "Just one more day?" He looks back to me and his eyes search mine. We're silent and I didn't know what to say. Which I guess comes In handy that our day was extended, because it's past midnight and I had to answer him by kissing, of course.

I know your petty asses hated Lu at first.