Loké .10 Final

"Loké" I hear his soft spoken but firm tone in the distance. The man infront of me looks at me confused me I turn around to see Seb outside the door. He walks over to me and takes my hand, dragging me out. Everyone is staring, the music is stopped and the whispering is loud. I'm tugged into a bedroom and hear the door close. "Loké." My eyes stay on the floor untill I'm pushed onto the bed. I sit with my hands covering my face.

"Did he touch you?"

"Loké, I'm okay." He whispers, taking my hands off my face. I slowly look up at him. "See? He knocked and I let him use the bathroom because I thought you would be a minute."

"You're okay? No one touched you, hurt you, said anything?"

"He asked to pee."

"That asshole."

"Loké," he pushes on my chest and straddles me on the bed. "You're so out of it." He sighs, his voice still sounded distant.

"I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you." I wrap my arms around him and he lays on my chest. "You're mine."

"I'm yours, Loké. Even if someone tried anything, anything at all I wouldn't let them. I can take care of myself." He pouts and I hold him tighter.

"But you don't have to, not when I'm here to do that." I whisper, feeling him sigh and relax into my chest. "I know you can, but I don't ever want you to have to."

"I know Loké." He whispers, gasping when I sit up. I held him tight against me as we sit together. My arms wrap around him and hold his ass. Why? Because I can, it's mine. Shut up.

He smiles at me, his nose slowly touches mine and I can't look away from him. My fingers gently run along his jawline, his hands resting on my chest. I was without a doubt, completely falling for him. But that was t part of my goals. This wasn't supposed to happen, none of this. I wanted to push away, never talk to him again and cut it off before it was too late. I won't allow him to make a fool out of me, I won't allow it.

"You're so handsome," he whispers. My heart hurts at his words and he slowly pushes me back down while keeping our noses together. Once my back is on the bed, I feel his lips mesh with mine. He was warm and gentle.

I let out a small gasp when he slips his hand in my pants, rubbing me gently I close my eyes and moan softly when he kisses me again. His tongue enters my mouth swiftly and it make my stomach twist. He was way better than Jake, and it made me think that maybe he taught him what he knows. We gently fight for dominance with out tongues, my mind slowly coming out of the haze.

My hands are slowly brought up to my head and he pins them softly.

"You fucking wish." I chuckle, hearing him giggle as I flip us, my mouth instantly going for his neck. I hear soft moans as he grabs at my back. This was everything I wanted, he was everything I needed. I pull his pants down.

"Loké!" He gasps, hands finding my head as I take him in my mouth. He pulls on my hair, his moans are music to my ears for minutes until he can't hold it anymore. I stop, feeling him squirm under me. "Please don't stop, not this time." He whines and I sit up on my knees.

"You want me to continue?"

"Loké!" He groans, his eyes widening as he sees me undoing my own pants. "Okay, I can wait a second." He swallows, staring at me as I take my pants off, pulling my shirt over my head. "Holy fuck." He lays back down and I kiss him, holding our noses together again.

"Are you sure?" I whisper, hearing him groan.

"Yes please," he grins and runs his hands down my chest. Our noses touch again, the slowness of this whole moment was a big change for me. But with him I knew I had to take it slow. "Loké," he mumbles out quietly as I enter him. He digs his fingers into my back and holds me closer to him.

Each thrust, every moan I couldn't stop thinking about how happy I was that he was mine, but was he really? We both finished, his body curled up against mine.

"That was so fucking hot." He chuckles, looking at me and holding my hand. I look at him, finding his eyes and smiling. Everything about him made me happy, I needed him.

"You're mine." I pout and he chuckles, sitting up.

"Of course, I'm yours." He smiles at me and I take his hand before he gets up, pulling him back down, close to me. "We should get back down there before anyone notices."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"What?" his eyes wander my face in confusion. I didn't look away, no matter how much I wanted to. He needs to know I'm serious. He needed to be mine.

"Will you be-"

"I know what you said, but I don't know if you mean it."

"The only thing I'm sure of in my life is you." I gently peck his lips and he smiles, cupping my cheek.

"Well then I'll be yours."

"My boyfriend?"

"Yes, you're boyfriend." He chuckles and hides his face in my chest. He's adorable, and he's mine. Speaking of adorable.

"We should check on Jake."

"I know!" He laughs and we both scramble to put our clothes on. We rush out and look around, my eyes instantly going to T. He was tall and stood out. But against T was Jake, and they were definitely more comfortable that earlier. "Awe." I look at Seb and he hugs my arm. "They're cute."

"I guess so." I kiss his cheek and look back at them. I'm forever going to keep an eye on Jake, but for now, I think he finally found someone for himself.

-
Mf loved this book - Av