Festival Junkies 4

The whole night was perfect down to the part where we all fell asleep in a net. We're walking back to camp now and I'm glad that Mack hasn't been upset. I watch him twirl the necklace absentmindedly and looking around. We stop at a candy cabin before leaving the festival grounds and buy a ton of candy.                     

Everyone sat on the hill together munching and listening to the music. Mack was the only one standing and jumping around and dancing.                     

He puts his hand out to me and I grin, placing my hand in his. As he pulls me up I try not to put all my weight on him. He instantly spins me in a circle and hugs my waist.                     

"I'm so happy!" He laughs and starts dancing again. I try and keep up with his dancing for the new few songs. His friends leave the festival and we end up staying till this artists set was over, I admire the softness of his hands when he laces our fingers. He tugs me gently as we exit together. The camp is quiet when we get back, the sound from the festival is still heard but his friends are tucked away in their own tents. I'm pulled into Mack's tent, on top of him.                     
I couldn't be more uncomfortable than this exact moment. He's giggling as he tugged me on top of him and I can see his eyes shining up at me.                     

"You know that high where you know it's not as intense as before," he smiles up at me.                     

"The come down?"                     

"Mhnnn, that." He sighs and puts his hands above his head making small snow angels with his arms, except with the sheets on the air mattress instead of snow. "It feels so good, everything feels so good." He bites his lip and closes his eyes, humming internally. I swallow, crawl off him and lay on the mattress beside him. We are silent and all I can hear is music from far away and a small whine from beside me. The problem is, I know exactly how he is feeling.                     

"Yeah, I guess." I laugh awkwardly and feel him lick my arm. I turn on my side so we are facing eachother and he smiles like he knows he's cute. It's annoying. He's such a tease. But I can't help but smile back. Even if I couldn't have him, I knew I definitely wanted this boy in my life. He could tease me, he could friend zone me, he could literally hate me and I wouldn't be able to keep away from him.                     

"You're pretty," he grins and rests his hand in the crook of my neck. I take the time to gently kiss it, not able to hold back a blush. His hand moves down past my chest and finds its way up my shirt. He's touching me, so it's ok to touch him right? I put my hand on his arm and run it down slowly, closing my eyes. His skin is soft and with the drugs from earlier, he was correct, everything felt nice. The heat from his body, along with the friction of my fingertips running across his arm felt amazing.                     

"You're adorable." I manage to choke out, a little delayed. He chuckles under his breath and I open my eyes to meet his.                     

"I wonder what it would be like to kiss someone when feeling like this." He says, his eyes never leave mine. I can't help but glance at his lips when he says that. I notice him bite his lip and smile. When I look back at his eyes he laughs.                     

"Yeah I guess." I roll onto my back and look up at the top of the tent. Think about something gross, think about anything except his soft hands, how much softer his lips might be. How his skin felt so amazing just against my fingers.                     

"Okay, well I'm changing." He groans and sits up. I try to focus on the top of the tent but my eyes wander and I see him take his shirt off. "Do, Uh." He pauses and I sit up. "Do you wanna change too?" He smiles at me, my arms the only thing keeping me sat up a bit.                     
I swear every time we talked it's like there is silence before an answer. Even as the blanket moved I was stunned at the feeling of it rubbing against my arms.                     
"I only have my boxers." I take my shirt off, smiling at the feeling, throwing it across the tent.