Loké .6

My Saturdays always have the same start: Eat, Gym, Shower, study, run, shower. And if I'm feeling up for it I'll go to a local bar and see if anyone else there wishes they could leave. Of course I never stayed long, I wouldn't go late either, I didn't want to deal with the drunks. But as it turns out, Sebastian spent the night in my bed, unsatisfied, but a perfect pillow for him apparently. This means we spent our Saturday together.

First we had breakfast, then went to the gym and showered. I liked that I could keep that part of my routine before Jake insisted we all go out to the mall together. I was bending my own rules, making friends and the worst part was that I didn't mind them that much.

And yes, a threesome has crossed my mind. But that stays in my own head.

"What do you think?" Jake smiles as he flattens out the shirt he was trying on. "Do I look sexy?"

"You look adorable." I comment, my eyes distracted as Seb walks out in a black button up. He smiles over at me and I notice a black cross ear ring in his right ear.

"I think I should get both, the cross goes with my necklace."

"You never wear that necklace."

"How do you know?" He shoots me a glare and looks at himself in the mirror. How do I know? As if I don't study him every day. If he was a class I'd get an A on the extra credit assignment. "I don't know, I like it."

"It looks good on you." I find myself jumping in before he has a chance to become anxious about it. He touches it with his finger and nods at himself in the reflection. He was hot. "I'd look good on you too and I'm free."

"Woah," Jake widens his eyes as he looks between us. I start laughing and Sebastians cheeks go pink. "Are you two fucking?" Jake gasps, The lady who works at the cash glances over at us.

"Jake!" Sebastian attacks him and covers his mouth. Yup, a threesome would be so hot.

"No, we're not fucking." I smile, looking at the lady who seemed to go back to working. "Not yet anyway, he has to earn it." I comment, watching Sebastian March over to me, put one hand on each side of the chair I was sitting on and bring his face close to me.

"If you don't keep your mouth shut I swear to god I'm never speaking to you again." He glares, eyes going down then back up. I keep my gaze on him the whole time and can't help but smirk.

"Sassy, huh? Can't wait for you to apologize to me later." I wink at him, anger filling his emotions.

"You're fucking useless." He growls, and pushes himself away, storming off into the change room.

"Uh." Jake whines as he watches me walk after him, grabbing the door handle before he can lock it. I allow myself in, closing it behind me. Sebastian takes a step back as he looks at me.

"Fuck."

"Fuck is right." I growl, pushing him against the cold cement wall of the clothing store. I didn't care where we were, who was here or what could be heard. No one talks to me like that and he's not getting away with it.

"I didn't mean it, you know that." He groans, and I slide his hands over his head, as I once described to him before. "Loké" he whispers, looking at me with his mouth slightly open.

My one hand holds him there while the other wanders his body. His breath picking up and his eyes closing.

"I'm sure you meant it, it came out of your mouth. Useless, that's how you view me. So you don't want me to buy you cheesy plushies and call you cute, is that it? You don't want me around you anymore, to help you with Jake and studying? Because my god you're terrible at C-English." I smile, watching him look at me in sorrow.

"No, no that's not it I like having you around."

"You do?" I get a little closer to him, hearing a small gasp when my fingers slide into the top of his pants and stop. "I'm sure you like having me around for this too."

"Please," Sebastian whines, his body going loose in my grip.

"Don't you?"

"I do!" He groans and shuffles, making my hand go farther down. I massage him a little, letting him grow in my hand and his posture completely disintegrate. "Loké" he moans gently onto my neck when I let his arms fall over my shoulders. Finding his pants, he starts undoing them.

"So you're going to admit you would be jealous?"

"What?"

"If I fucked Jake." I state calmly, watching him lean back to look at me.

"Fine, sure, I would be okay! I'd be jealous because I want you to fuck me." He groans and grabs at my own belt.

"See, that wasn't so hard." I wink, his hands grabbing my shoulders, he pouts and looks at my lips.

"Can I kiss you now?" He pleads, eyes wide in my direction. I could atleast give him that right? I almost didn't want to, but seeing as I've been craving it so long I thought I'd indulge a little on his taste.

"I guess so." I grin, feeling him press his lips against mine, I lift his legs up and around my body. It wasn't a soft kiss, the prefect one you see in fairy tales and happy endings. No, it was heated and rushed. His hands dig at my hair again as we kiss, pressure on pressure. He tasted like candy and I wanted more of him. I allowed our little makeout to go on for a few minutes, my hand finding the inside of his pants again. He leaves moans in my mouth over and over creating a vibrating sensation. I needed him.

"I want you, I need you, please." He breaks the kiss and drops his legs down, undoing my pants. I take a step back, looking at him on his knees. "What?"

"You confessed to being jealous, but I'm not rewarding the behaviour and outburst you just had outside of this room."

"Loké."

"Get dressed and come out when you're ready."