Festival Junkies 2

I'm following Mack around for most of the night. Usually I would ditch and find my own thing to do but his presence makes me smile. We are currently in part of a forest with lights everywhere. We're at A building with frames on the outside covered in fluffy textures and mainly everything you possibly could want to feel when your high.

I was here before I met him and all I could think of was the piece of wood in my pocket.                     

It's wood from the ground I swear.

This is the art bar of the festival and I had spent about two hours creating this necklace. This boy in front of me is currently hugging the fluffy wall and smiling wider than ever.                      

"He looks like he's enjoying that." A female beside me says. I smile at her and nod.                     

"He's probably found that love he was looking for." I laugh at my own joke but bite my lip as it might have come out as making fun of him. Truth is, I think it's beautiful that he would think about love at a festival.                      "Happy Forest." She smiles and hands me these plastic glasses before walking away.                     

"Happy forest!" I say back to her. I instantly put the glasses on and the bright lights around the area become times ten.                     

"Where you get those?" I hear a soft voice and lift them up a bit. Not wanting to ruin the moment, I slip them on his face and he gasps. I watch as he looks around. His vision slightly blurry in the glasses as the lights shine intensely. I take the moment to admire him. The splotches of pink in his hair almost look like someone failed at spray painting his head. He had a massive smile on his face as he looked around and his teeth were beautiful. I could tell he wasn't wearing makeup but his lips were plump and pink. His face seemed a bit flushed ( I assume from running around like a maniac before the wall ) and his figure was small but built. He looked about 5'10 with small muscles.                     

"Some girl gave me them and ran off. I think she had a bag full." I smile at his amazes face. He takes them off and looks at me. I wasn't sure how I could see his eyes in the dark but they made me blush. He looked so happy.                     

"That was so nice of her!" He smiles and puts the glasses on my head. "They are awesome!" He adds on and grabs my hand, dragging me in a new direction. I easily follow.                     

We walk into a building that looks like we're in the 50's and people are trading things. We're inline and i notice a sign. 'Pickle juice shots for 1$' um what?                     

"Can I have a pickle?" He asks the guy and gives him a fiver. We leave with a pickle and he gnaws in it. I'm a little confused how we just bought a pickle inside a trade shop in side a forest at a damn festival. It's almost as if this place was meant to confuse you.

"Bite?" He asks me as we're walking toward a stage together. I grin and take a tiny bite. It's definitely the best pickle I've ever tasted.                     

We find ourselves dancing for quite some time before we're sitting on a hill and his head is in my lap. I'm combing his hair and listening to the music.                     

"Why am I sad? It's been such a good day." I hear him mumble and sit up. He looks at me with sad eyes and cuddles with his fingers.                     

"Drugs do that to you, your stronger than them. They gave you a high and you're coming down, but you know what? We're here tomorrow too."