Loké .3

The pain in my eyes from the morning sun had me lazily walking over to the bathroom sink. I'd splash water over them and look in the mirror. I looked rough. Today I had an 8am class and regret absolutely every moment I wasted at that party last night. A lot of students didn't have classes until late on Friday's, so it seemed like Thursdays were always a party day.

"Good morning!" A cheerful guy walks past me with a bag and coffee in hand.

"No." I reply, but awkwardly follow him down the halls toward the college. Eventually he got caught up talking to friends and I let the breath I was holding go. I think it's scary how much I hate people, I really do.

"Oh hey," I hear a giggle and watch a blonde boy run up beside me. "It's cool seeing you here, think we're in the same class?" He taps on the book in his hand and I stop walking to look down at him. "We could be." He mumbles and I glance at his books. He's on his way to Videography 2.

"No." I show him my book and continue walking. I was a psychology student and no where near the classes he would be taking. Besides, we have been in school for over two weeks now, we would have seen eachother.

"Oh darn, you're probably in Sebby's class!" He smiles and follows me until I enter my classroom. "Bye!" Jake walks off after a friendly wave. Sebastian might be in my class? Wouldn't I notice, wouldn't he notice? I keep my head down until I get to the back and open my notepad. Usually I like to distract myself, but today I need to see if Jake was right.

As if on que, he walks into the classroom with his backpack held close to him. He sits in a chair close to the door and I tap my pencil on my desk. It makes sense that I never noticed him, showing up right as we start and sitting close to the exit. I also didn't really pay attention to anyone in the class to begin with.

He seemed to keep to himself, so I payed attention and got my notes done as always. Something about learning how the brain works just gets me so excited. It's so easy to figure people out.

Everyone flooded out of class relieved that it was over for the week. I shoved my notes into my bag and proceeded to take part of the line forming.

"Jake was right." Sebastian stands beside me with a smile on his face. Have they spoken since we did? Assuming they have eachothers numbers if they are as close as they act.

"Guess so."

"He's not as bad as you make it seem." We follow the others outside of the class and I notice him follow me as he talks.

"I'm not concerned about him," we leave the school and head over to student housing. "We don't live in the same building do we?"

"110?" He smirks as we enter the building, my eyes rolling. "I'm on the second floor tho, 216."

"Fifth. 512." I eye him up and he blushes, looking down at his books. I didn't know what to think of him right now. At the party I didn't think we would ever see eachother again, but it seems like that would be a hard possibility to make happen. I didn't consider him a friend, I only had two friends back home. Ones who I don't talk too much anymore. I enjoyed my little bubble, being alone.

"Maybe we can chill or study together sometime." We go into the elevator and I don't respond. Aslong as he didn't see whatever we had as more than strangers it would be fine. But knowing that if we spend time together means we might slowly open up gives me the creeps.

"I don't want to make friends, but if you're ever horny you can knock on my door." I chuckle as he gets off on the second floor and the doors close, leading me to my own. He didn't have time to respond, the look on his face was more exciting to me than what he was going to say.

That night I decided to study, distract myself instead of allowing my mind to get excited. Of course I wanted him to come up here, but I didn't expect to crave him as I did. He wasn't going to and I knew it, as much as I wanted him to listen to me and just do as I say I knew he would make this harder than it had to be.

Right as I stood up, clenching my fists ready to go get him myself, there was a knock. A grin slides on my face and I open the door.

"Hiya, did you have a good day at school today?" This kids reminds me of an anime character being overly happy with a smile stuck on his face.

"Why are you here?"

"Sebby asked me to bring you this." He puts his hands out, holding a little booklet. "Said he didn't see you grab one from the teacher before leaving. I guess it's important." I take it from him, watching him stand at my door with that same smile.

"Okay, thanks I guess. Why couldn't he give me it himself?"

"He said he's really busy," He replies joyfully, My eyes trail his body, landing on the book in his arms. I take it from him, watching his smile fall a little. He's busy?

"Oh not that, that's mine I need it." He pouts, hands reaching out for it. I take a step back and he crosses his arms at me. He was easy to take control of, something I knew would be fun, but easy.

"You did him a favour, now ask him to do one for you. Because if you want this back, he's going to have to come get it for you."