Loké 7

You know that feeling when you're horny as fuck but you can't do anything about it? So you get angry and flustered and don't know what to do. That's Seb, angrily shrunk into his chair as we sit in the mall Cafe. His eyes never leave me and his arms are crossed showing more attitude than a grumpy cat.

"Why are you so mad?" Jake mumbles as he eats a fry slowly. He awkwardly looks between Seb and I before jumping at the fist landing on the table. I laugh.

"Is something funny, Loké? Would you like to share this so called hilarious thing you're thinking right now?" Seb growls and audibly hear Jake swallow his fry before looking away to drink his root beer.

"Your attitude." I cross my arms aswell, sitting across from him and smirk.

"You're a fucking piece of scum."

"Seb!" Jake gasps and looks over at me.

"Wow, I've never heard of that kink before." I respond, my posture straightened. It was find for him to let out his anger, but in public he should treat me with respect. "Swallow your attitude or I'll make you regret it later." I whisper under my breath, our eyes burning holes into one another.

After a minute, I realized his arms were no longer crossed. He took one of Jakes fries and stood up.

"I'm going for a walk." He sighs and leaves, a soft crunch brings me back to reality.

"Daddy, sorry, Daddy." Jake giggles, making me take a fry and toss it at his face. He began eating like normal again and told me about how in photography he gets to go on a trip to New York with his class. Listening to him talk was calming, a small smile forms on my lips. Maybe making friends wasn't such a bad thing, and I didn't mind listening to his stories. "I'm so excited!"

"I bet you are, and you know people in your class now, so it will be more fun."

"I wish you and Seb could come." He pushes his fries toward me and I take one, smiling at him as he innocently watches me. Jake was too adorable for this world, I can see why Seb felt the need to protect him. But then I saw him frowning. I look in his direction, Seb was talking to two guys and a girl. He was smiling, but his hands were close together and he was leaning back. I could tell he was uncomfortable. "Oh!" I hear Jake scramble to follow me as I'm already on my feet.

"It will be fun, I promise." I hear the girls voice as I catch up to them. My hand swiftly slides into Sebs as I stand behind him and catch him off guard.

"Loké!" He squeezes my hand and I pull him closer, wrapping my arm around him while still holding his hand.

"Hey baby, I missed you."

"I've been gone like five minutes."

"But everything is better with you." I touch his nose with mine and kiss his forehead.

"Awe!" I look at one of the guys infront of us and the girls face had gone pink.

"I'm sorry," she pushes her hand behind her ear. "I didn't mean to pressure or anything, you're still invited tho!" She smiles and I could tell they meant well.

"Holy," Jake gasps. "You walk fast!" Hes catching his breath and waves at the new people.

"And who is this?" One of the guys talks, his hands in his pockets. Both of his friends look over at him confused.

"Hi, I'm Jake, nice to meet ya!" He sticks his hand out, the guy takes it but doesn't shake. I notice their eyes meet and Jake blush a little at the man holding his hand.

"Call me T."

"Will do, T." Jake looks at me after his hand was free and then looks to the floor with a smile.

"Well, uh, I hope you guys come, we got to catch a movie, but Sebastian has her number." The other guy says, holding the girls hand as they walk away.

"T is pretty hot." I comment as we get back to our dorms. Both of them came to mine for a movie.

"So hot! I mean, well he's hot but I don't really know him. I mean he's probably not nice or anything or thinks I'm weird I guess, right?" Hi scratches his arm, Seb and I look at eachother and I smirk.

"We're going to this party."