Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .6

It wasn't the exact same bar we met at, but it was also a gay bar. Guys walked around with crop tops and hiked up shorts. Some were wearing a shit ton of make up and others were looking at you like they wanted to pound you in two seconds flat and leave you unsatisfied. I didn't like the vibes here, but Seb wanted this bar because of the music. It was his birthday after all.

"They really love eachother huh?" Malcolm puts a hand on my lower back as we follow Seb and Loké around the bar. They settle in an open area and Seb starts dancing like a wild, drunk animal. Loké laughs and pulls him close, dancing with him. The massive smile on Sebs face makes me laugh.

"Yeah I guess so."

"I can see why you're so protective, really, you guys are like family." His hand moves down to mine and I look up at him. Remember, less talking. I swallow and pull my hand away from him. "Why don't you like me?" He frowns down at me and I bite my lip. "Seriously, we don't have to be more than friends but I've been trying for so long to try and understand what you want. I just want to see you happy. We have been friends for a while now-"

"We're not friends and we never will be. All I want is my Seb and my Loké. All you're doing is taking them further away from me. I can't be friends with someone I hate." I let my words fill the room, loudly as a few people beside us look and he takes a stamp back. So much for the silent treatment, but atleast maybe he will get the point. That's what he wanted right? To know what I want? Guilt fills me as his eyes seem to have glossed over. Since he has joined the group you would assume him and I would be a lot closer. Whenever Seb and Loké are alone so are we, but that doesn't me I allow myself to cave in.

He stares at me for a moment and the softness of the first time I met him comes back. He looks vulnerable and sad. Like the first words of 'hi I'm Malcolm' left his mouth and he was hoping for a genuine friend. I was a dick. His green eyes look back and forth between mine for confirmation. I look away before I take my words back. He needed to hear it. By the time I look back at him all I see is his fluff of brown hair merging into the crowd and disappearing.

The guilt settles in and I take myself to the bar. Ordering a drink and finding Loké and Seb. They smile at eachother in pure joy, my own smile appearing. They love eachother a lot, Malcolm was right. I'm happy for them.

"Hey boo!" Seb giggles and stumbles over to me. "Ohh!" He takes a large gulp of my drink and looks at me with a big grin, holding both my cheeks and pulling me into a sloppy but quick, drunk kiss. "You know I love you right?" He hums and leans on me. I look at Loké and he's smiling at me. That wasn't exactly the kiss I'd been missing but it was still a kiss. "Where is your new boyfriend." Seb finally stands and smirks at me with his eyebrows wiggling.

"Boyfriend? No, no no." I laugh and Loké pulls Seb to him in a backward hug.

"I seen the way you look at eachother." He pokes my nose and spins around to dance against Loké. "Like how I look at LoLo." He wiggles his nose against his and Loké puts their foreheads together. "He always asks if you're okay if he tags along you know, when we invite him over. He's always worried what you think. He cares about you a lot."

"Seb, shh." Loké covers his mouth with a finger and Seb moves it, kissing him instead. He what? How could he care about me in the slightest. All he cares about is ruining my life, our life.

"He said you're stubborn and he finds it so cute. That your cheeks go red when your mad and he adores it so he pushes your buttons just to see how cute you get." Seb giggles and looks at me again. "He's right too, I love that about you. But I don't see it a lot, you're always so kind and gentle. It's nice seeing you come out of your shell."

"Seb," Loké groans again, pulling us both to a small booth.

"Oh good idea," Seb giggles, us sitting on either side of Loké. He pulls me close and kisses me right infront of Loké's face. I can't help but kiss him back, my Seb finally giving me another taste of his perfect soul. He pulls away and motions me toward Loké. I look between them and Seb nods. "It's ok, it's my birthday and I say it's ok, besides, this is the closest thing we have to that hot threesome." He giggles talking very loudly and we get a few looks.

"Seb!" Loké covers Sebs mouth and pulls me on his lap, connecting our lips. I melt to his touch and feel his wandering hands up my shirt. Moments later I'm pulled away and Seb starts kissing me again. I'm greeted with his tongue and he leans so close I'm pushed off of Loké, laying down on the booth with Seb straggling me. I moan at his deep kiss, his hands getting lost in my hair. "Baby," I hear a groan, then a giggle from Seb as he gets up and starts kissing Loké.

"You know I love you." He whispers before kissing him. The way they looked at eachother had my heart skip a beat. I wanted that.