Closet doors 1

Again I heard the yelling, screaming and death threats come off of this guys tongue. Keven, my older brother had shoved me into the closet. Ha hasn't been home in what felt like months and this is how he treats me.

"I was sent here to collect. If you don't have it I'm going to have to leave a mark."

"Please, please! I said I'd stop! I had to sell the rest!"

"And yet we have nothing to show for it! Who do you think takes the blame? Boys, look around. Find something of value." I hear a deep voice and try to look through the small gaps in the closet door. I notice a shine that comes from the tip of a gun. It was pointed at Kev.

"I found a watch?" I hear another voice yell.

"Idiot, that's pity change for what he owes."

"Damn, Hault I was just trying to help. The boy hardly has anything in good condition." The same voice chuckles.

The slit in the closet door goes black and I take a step back, tripping on a piece of clothing. The door opens and I sink to the ground, hugging my knees. A tall boy with dark hair and bright blue eyes looks down at me. You could tell his eyes were the most prominent thing on him. I couldn't look away. His jacket was black with an X on the right side. Jeans also place but with patches of different symbols and a bit of of colour. He seemed to have taste. I watch him look back at the other guys and then down at me again. He reaches in and messes with the clothes above my head before slowly closing the door again.

"What the fuck are you doing with our money kid?" I hear the scary man, Hault say and a click of a gun loading.

"No!" I scream, cover my mouth and hear a loud sigh. I couldn't let this happen, right?

"What the fuck, who are you hiding from us Kev?" He laughs deep and the closet door swings open. My eyes widen and a man with a short dark beard and a gun reaches down and grabs my wrist, pulling me out of the closet. I had felt like the wind was knocked out of me. I'm shoved into the boy with the eyes and he catches me, holding my hands behind my back.

"Blake!" Kev stands up from his kneeled position with a worried look on his face.

"Ah," Hault laughs and pokes Kevs head with a gun. "Kill you both if you try anything." He smiles wide before motioning the boys to head out. The other one drapes a towel over my head and shoves a cloth material into my mouth. The next thing I remember are the sounds of faint coming and going of cars. I sleep again, only to wake up on a very uncomfortable bed.

"Shower, change. This is for the head ache, we need you in good condition." A bottle is thrown at me as both of the younger boys look at eachother. "Now." The shorter one, dirty blonde hair groans.

"Carter I'll take over just go it's fine." Eyes pats Carters back and he nods, grinning.

"Have fun." He laughs as he walks out and he rolls his eyes.

"So what's your name?" I ask, taking my shirt off and walking over to a little dip in the corner of the room. It had shower tiles and a small shower head. Body wash and shampoo.

"I suggest not using the bar of soap." He crosses his arms and looks away from my direction. Atleast he was decent enough to look away.

"Alright." I frown, cringing at the brownish bar of soap sitting on the rack. I wash up with shampoo and use it all over my body. "I'm done."

"Towels here," he walks over, eyes diverted from me and hands me a towel. I wasn't exactly embarrassed by my body, but I guess you don't want ransoms who took you to look at it either. Why did he have to do that? If I saw this man at a coffee shop I'd be drooling. Now it's just unethical and seems like something that would be against some sort of rules.

"Thanks, uh." I linger, still waiting a name.

"Welcome."

"Why don't you tell me your name?"

"Why does it matter?" He looks at me now and his ice blue eyes make me freeze as I hold the towel to my body. He was perfect. Holy shit I'm so pissed off about this situation.

"I know Hault and Carters name."

"Don't let them know that."

"Well I'm going to be here a while, I want to know how to address you." I look up slightly at the guy about an inch taller than me. His firm, yet annoyed look softens.

"Why did you have to yell? They wouldn't have found you in the closet. They knew I looked." He looks away now and I wish he hadn't. So he did see me and chose to ignore me on purpose. "You don't deserve to be here, you had nothing to do with what your brother had done."

"He's still my brother."

"He stole from us."

"What did he do, sell some drugs or something? Why is everyone so violent over that stuff." I pout my lip and internally growl as he seems to have no effect from it.

"If it were drug money he owed he would already be dead." He looks away again, trying to distance himself. "Put the clothes on."

"So is this what you guys do then to get money? Are you going to sell me? Abuse me? Make me do things? What?" I open the large t shirt and throw it over my head. It's baggy and almost makes me look like I'm not wearing the boxers they had also given me.

"That's what you think of us?" He smiles as I stand infront of him again with the odd outfit.

"Yes, look at me. And look at this place, the soap?"

"This isn't exactly the guest suite, but we needed to place you somewhere while all the beds were taken." He reaches forward and pushes my wet hair back. I admired his every move, why was it so hard to look away?

"What is it then?"

"Come with me,"

"Can I know your name then? Since you're not going to sell me now?" I tag along with him and he glances down with a bright smile.

"Colby, but don't tell anyone I told you."

Short, Gay, Stories 2.0On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara