What he got .3

We agreed on one more day, but that ended up in me still not wanting to go all the way with him, which he hated. It's been two weeks since the first day and now whenever we hangout with the girls we just act like that's our day, but only while we're with them I guess. Needless to say, I always enjoyed making plans with them.

We have gone to the arcade, the museum, the pier, the beach, on coffee dates, and today we're at the trampoline park. Owen and A tend to get along really well and it's actually quite cute watching them. Don't get me wrong. If she ever tried to peruse him more than a friend I'd have to destroy that real quick. But based on what Lu and I talk about they are pretty solid. The two of them being engaged made my heart skip a beat.

It's hope

I knew what Owen and I had was always Temporary, but at the same time he hasn't talked to anyone else at all, neither have I. Both of them run over to us and A wraps her arms around Lu's neck.

"Can we please." She pouts.

"Get nachos?" Owen bats his eyes at me and I smile. He was asking permission? Of course I noticed the Sub from A rubbing off on him, but I didn't think I'd like it this much.

"Of course baby, but I need a kiss." I smirk and his cheeks go pink, him immediately straddling me on my chair. A hand on either side of my neck as he kisses me. The slow kiss turned into a makeout, his tongue and mine keeping us close together. "I'd rather have you than Nachos," I whisper, my nose on his.

"I am yours." He hides his head in my neck and I hug my arms around his back. I really, really wanted him.

"You guys are so cute, it's so nice having another couple to hangout with." Lu takes A's hand and walks up to the counter to order the food.

"I meant that, you know."

"Yeah," he blushes and looks up at me. Our eyes lock and I run a finger cross his jaw line.

"No for real, not just when we are around them, Owen." I frown and his hands land in his lap as he thinks. "I want you to be mine, like officially."

"What if it doesn't workout? I need you, T"

"It's been amazing so far hasn't it? We can work through anything that gets in our way." I brush my nose on his and he takes a long pause.

"Promise me if it doesn't workout we will still be in each others lives."

"Promise! But I have faith in us, you're everything I want. I can't hurt you, you're everything to me. So what do you say?" I whisper the question, playing with his fingers on his lap.

"Yes, Sir."

"You don't know what that does to me." I groan and lean in for a kiss.

"Oh but I do, that's half the fun." He kisses my cheek and the girls come back with the chips. Going on more dates with them we're going to be fun, but knowing Owen is actually mine makes it even better.

I felt like it should end there, even tho it's a short chap :) love you guys

Shoutout to some loyal readers..

@visionr07 because you have been reading and commenting lots and have been reading my stories for a Long time, despite me taking months to update on a dry spell.

And to @epp_123 ... who has been commenting and reading ALL the stories on my other book recently. If you get this far. Hello I love you :)

@aSlutForJimIn  another recent reader and commenter. Thank you, I appreciate you!