Enemy of mine .4

That damn alarm went off, this time louder than normal. I feel movement and he turns it off. I had almost forgot he was sleeping in my bed until he moved. I heard a yawn and him sit up. No, no way was he leaving, I was comfy and it was his own fault for sleeping next to me. I grab onto his waist and hug. He lets out a laugh and rubs my head.

"You can sleep more, I got to get up." He pouts and attempts to take my arms off of him. "Car." He groans and lays back down. I grin I'm amusement as he struggles. "Two minutes." He wraps his arms around me again and I shove my head into his torso.

The calm, warm leave lasted a few minutes until my mind got the best of me. I had been curious ever since yesterday's shower, not something I was proud of, but I looked down anyway. The morning wood staring back at me. I run my hand down his stomach and let it slip under his pants, enough to fully cup him in my hand. And holy shit. It was far from small.

"Carter." He freaks deeply, my own hard on basically twitches and I take my hand out instantly, sitting up and clearing my throat. It was that moment that I realized I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me and moan my name over and over.

What the fuck?

So I did what any rational person would do when attracted to their enemy. I panicked. I tossed the blankets off of me and got up faster than I ever had at 8am before.

"Carter?" He whispers groggily and sits up in the bed. He must have taken his shirt off in the night because he definitely wasn't wearing one right now. I swallow, stare, and spin around so I can't see him.

"Uh, yeah." I laugh awkwardly and scratch my head. What was wrong with me? My eyes dart around the room to anything that can distract me. I sit down at the desk and begin working on the project. "Just remembered we got lots left to do and I'm worried that's all."

"We finished it yesterday, it's just proof reading and final touches left." He chuckles and I chew my lip, turning to him as I sit in the swivel chair. He walks over to the computer wearing only sweats and leans over to look closer at it. "Yeah it's fine we just have to print the words and put it on the board. You did an amazing job with the graphics by the way." He looks at me and gives me a lazy smile.

The fuck is that, what's with the sexy smile and the hot body hovering over me? Was he trying to turn me on? Of course not, I'm not gay, this is just a phase where I'm being stupid and thinking my enemy is hot. I mean everyone thinks he's hot so it's normal, it's not me.

"You're cute when you're flustered."

"I'm not flustered, you are." I spit out my comeback almost instantly.

"I don't know, your face is kind of red. You look a little panicked, why is that?" He stands up, crossing his arms as he looks down at me. "You aren't anxious are you? I hate seeing you sad, you're my bestfriend."

"No I'm not!" I stand up and push him back a little bit. I needed more space, I didn't know what to do.

"What?" He stumbles back and looks at me confused. His eyes stare blankly at the floor and then back to me.

"Uh." I clear my throat and watch him look at me expectingly. He actually thought of me as a bestfriend? After me considering him my enemy his whole time, he thought we were friends. We do spend most of our time together, even without projects, but that's because we are roommates. "You don't actually think I'm your bestfriend, we're roommates, you just think we're bestfriends because of that."

"Car," he shakes his head and takes my hands, pulling me to him. "Roommates or not I'd still love spending all of my time with you. I wouldn't do that if I didn't think we were friends. I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes. I doubt I'd have went to that party, or had courage to really talk to anyone at all without you by my side. When I'm with you it makes everything better. You're the reason I am who I am today." He whispers, my mind is scrambled and I look at him. So without me he wouldn't be my biggest competitor, is that what he's saying? But was he still a competitor, when I'm looking at him in this new way? A way I shouldn't be, that's for sure.

"Okay," I look down and hear a groan.

"Dude, you're my bestfriend, why can't you accept that?" He lifts my chin to look at me and I groan.

"Look at you, you're fucking hot as hell. You're dreamy. Everyone wants you, and I understand why! You're so nice and so caring, you're right, everything is better with you around but not because of me. It's because you always support me and always lookout for me. I wouldn't be able to do half the shit I've done this year without you, I'd be stuck in my room all year too scared to go out. But you make me feel safe, you make things exciting and I can't help but smile when we do things together. You're warm too, and I really like when you cuddle me in the mornings, it makes me have such a good day. This is so annoying, you're so annoying. I hate that I like you so much." I rub my face with my hands and feel his arms wrap around me in a gentle hug.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers, my body feeling numb. I look back at him in confusion.

"What?"

"You heard me." He pushes my hair back and looks into my eyes. I've literally told this guy he's annoying and he wants to kiss me. I find myself nodding before I talk myself out of it. Because I really did want to kiss him, so badly.

His hand cups my cheek and warms my whole body. Our lips connecting and my heart felt like stopping. The more we kissed the more my stomach flipped over and over. The gentle and calming of his tongue swiping over my own made my knees weak. I was totally and utterly lost in this kiss. In the back of my head I wanted to panic, to fight it and run away. But that meant it would stop, and I never wanted it to stop.
Eventually, of course, it had to. He leaned back and smiled at me.

"I like you too, a lot." He holds my hand, holding me together with his warmth. Tingles go up my arm and I focus on my breathing. My arms wrap around his waist and he hugs me back tightly while I close my eyes.

Lola who?