Shiver 3

Once I heard Lez back In his room I tried to calm myself down, the closet is opened and he sings down next to me.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that." He mumbles, taking my hand gently. "You deserve better." He sighs, pulling me to him. I climb onto his lap, hearing an oof sound. "Fat ass."

"Shut up, I want you to know that whatever your secret is, it's safe with me." I smile up at him, his cold arms wrapped around me. "I have a secret too." I blurt out, biting my tongue almost instantly.

"You do?" His nose scrunches up and I take his hands into mine, lining our fingers up. I've had stronger feelings for him than normal. I've known for quite a while thay getting butterflies when your friend touches you isn't normal. So if he was scared to share his secret, maybe I could give him a boost, help him want to share it if I do, right?

"Yeah, and I think maybe we have the same secret." I blush, his hands letting go of mine. I smile at him as he runs his fingers down my chest.

"I highly doubt that." He bites his lip, my eyes closing. Don't get distracted.

"Uh" how exactly do I say it, just blurt out that hes sexy as hell? Suddenly, I feel him giggle under me.

"I know, you tell me all the time." He smirks and looks me up and down. Tell him all the time? I swore I only said those things in my head. "I mean, we'll I'd guessed by the way you look at me." I feel his fingers stop at the bottom of my shirt and I look at him again. How blue eyes still settled on me. He was so fuckable right now, his hair all pushed around from being stressed. I frown, watching him bite his lip, almost harder than I'd imagine comfortable.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to." I mumble, his hand tighten around my waist, rubbing at my sides. I close my eyes at the feeling and let myself relax. Lez was my everything, I felt strangely attracted to him for so long and never had the guts to tell him. My back is laid in the floor and I open my eyes to him above me. His lips find their way back to my neck and I tighten my fists in his clothing. This isn't happening is it? God he looks so hot right now, I just want to makeout with him forever.

"Why haven't you told me this before?" He leaves my neck alone for a moment and looks at my lips. Holy shit.

"Told you what?"

"If you've wanted to makeout with me then why haven't you? I'm your bestfriend, I wouldn't hurt you, hell it sounds hot." He grins down at me and I tilt my head. Was it the way I let him pin me to the floor, or was he just reading my mind?

"Uh."

"You should leave."

"You just told me to makeout with you." I frown when he looks down at me. I couldn't leave, not now. His eyes trail down my body and he licks his lips again. I had to do as he said, I'm just going to do it.

"I won't be able to stop." He growls just as I'm about to shoot my shot. His breathing was heavy again and my hands were moved above my head. Even if he couldn't stop, I don't think I'd want to either. "Are you sure?" He kisses my cheek and sighs, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Just kiss me." I groan, pulling him closer. His lips were as soft as I'd have imagined, my hands above my head were being tightened as he squeezed. I bit hot lip gently and feel him press against me. Chills were going through my whole body and I wanted more every second that passed.

"I can't!" I hear a loud bang and he's gone. The door to his closet was broken and he was standing infront of the mirror. What the fuck? "Can't you see that something is wrong with me?" He looks over and I hug my legs to my chest again. "Leave!" He yells, forcing me to get up.

"Nothing is wrong with you, I'll always love you for who you are, and I know you will love me for me too." I walk over to him, gasping at the grab to my throat.

"You have hardly spoke yet I've known everything you want to say. I can read your mind, Halt, isn't that scary?" His eyes yellow again I grab his wrist to show I was having a problem breathing. He loosens his grip and glares at me.

"I'm not scared of you."

"Well you should be, I'm a vampire, Halt, that was my secret. Not what you thought, right?" He lets go of my throat, turning around. Does that mean we had different secrets? Was that kiss nothing to him? Why would he tell me to kiss him if he didn't want me to, he wouldn't hurt my feelings like that, right? But maybe he doesn't know how to control his emotions, he seems in pain, I want to help.

"I'm not scared of you," I grab his arm, feeling goosebumps as his cold body turns around and looks at me.

"I wish you were." He mumbles, I could see tears in his eyes. He could hear my thoughts, and maybe that's good, because he has to know I trust him with my whole heart. I want to be here for him through anything. "Not this, dad wants us to stop talking." His hand touches my cheek and I see his lip quivering. I knew he was still in there, he still cared for me and nothing can change that.

"Screw what your dad says, I'm never leaving you."

"I could hurt you."

"Then hurt me." I lick my lips, pulling him closer. Any pain would be less painful than loosing the only guy that matters to me.

"You're an idiot."

"You're worth it."

"I'm not, Halt i don't know what I'd do without you." He sniffles and I pull him into a hug.

"You don't have to think about that. We will take things slow, at your pace. If you can't see me for a while I'll be okay, but promise you will come back." I bite my lip. I didn't want to say that, I wanted him to be with me the whole time. I wanted to help him through everything and be there when I can. And good lord I wanted to kiss him so badly.

"You idiot." He grins, pulling me to him and kisses me. We didn't need time apart, and I guess twelve years of friendship was slow enough because we did many things that same night before he wasn't able to handle himself.

We took it slow, ish, and I loved everything about him. Even the occasional odd black market bags of blood we had to buy.