Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .8

Malcolm and I sit next to eachother silently eating our Popeyes chicken as we watch Loké feed a sandwich to his super drunk Boyfriend.

Moments like this I guess I over looked quite a lot. If Malcolm saw them as in love I doubt he was trying to steal them in the first place. My over reacting mind made me overlook how nice it is to have Malcolm around and not be a third wheel.

I look over and watch him dip his fries in ketchup while he sits cross legged on the chair. We really were kind of cute together, our shapes around the same. He was quiet like me when it was time to be. I slowly lower my head onto his shoulder and continue to eat. It was 4am and we were all tired.

I half expected him to pull away after all the yelling I did tonight, but instead I feel his head land on my own. His hand finds mine under the table and he hooks our pinky's together. My heart picks up and I start eating faster to distract myself. I actually was finding him pleasant.

My eyes drift up to Seb and see a massive creepy grin directed at me. He chews slowly and sends me kissy faces. What an ass, I loved him.

Once at home, they two went up to bed. Without hesitation I pulled Malcolm to my own bed aswell. He wasn't sleeping on the couch, not when I could get cuddles.

"I thought you hated me." He whispers when I close the door, allowing the blue lights around my room to illuminate. I didn't bother answering him, I just sent him an annoyed look. "What you said really hurt me. I thought we weren't friends." He walks up to me when I rummage through my pj drawer. I ignore him again and take off my shirt to change.

"There are clothes in the drawer, pick some." I mumble, taking my jeans off and rushing to grab my pyjama pants. I feel a cool hand touch my side and freeze. Turning around, Malcolm had his shirt off aswell. My eyes wander his body and find his eyes. I wanted to ask what he was doing, or boss him around again and say to grab some clothes. But truthfully I didn't want him to grab any at all.

We look at eachother in silence, both trying to figure eachother out. He follows my arm to my hand, taking the pants from me and dropping them to the floor. He takes a step forward and I take a step back, his eyes fall and he turns toward the drawer. Before he can think about it I take his hand and make him face me again.

The silence is peaceful and this time I take a step closer.

"Maybe I don't exactly hate you." I whisper, placing a gentle kiss on the corner of his mouth. A small smile forms on his face.

"I know." Was the last words I heard from him. He pulled my arms around his neck and kissed me, my arms locking around him. He picks me up and lays me on the bed, running his hand up and down my thighs. His kiss tasted sweet and I wanted to make it last forever. A loud knock jolts us both. I sit up, lips red and look at the now open door.

"Oooh can I join?" Seb giggles. I get up instantly and walk over to him. His arms are open so I give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I give him a knowing look and he grins. "Have fun." He sings before I close the door on him, blushing like crazy. But even better, Malcolm was grinning ear to ear. I guess I could be okay with Seb and Loké being in love.

My situation isn't as bad as I had thought. I smile back and rub up to him, kissing him deeply.