Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .2

I'm back at it, scrolling through profiles on my phone as we all watch a movie together. They are cuddled on the couch across from me, a blanket wrapped around their bodies. I pretend to be interested in my phone but I can see Seb biting his lip at the corner of my eye. Loké seems to be focused on the movie but his hand was making movement around Sebs groin. I was jealous and it was obvious. I wanted to be touched too, to be loved.

A small groan comes from Seb and I can't help but fully look over. I lock eyes with Loké and he smirks, his hand was moving more rapid and I lick my lips. They weren't very good at hiding their activities but I don't think they tried very well either. I felt myself getting frustrated and stood up, making Seb open his eyes.

"I wanna go out." I cross my arms and stand up, walking to the stairs. I hear louder moans as I walk up and stop I'm the middle, closing my eyes. My hand moves into my pants and I touch myself to Sebs moans. We used to fool around but we never actually fucked. I wish I could have gotten that far with him but I was too innocent at the time. Living with them for a while now has made me come out of my, uh, sexual shell.

Sebastians beautiful moans turn muffled as I assume they are kissing, my own hand gets faster until I hear Seb finish and a few talking sounds. My eyes widen and I climb the stairs as fast as I can, slipping on the last step. I rush to get clothes on as if I've been up here a few minutes and my heart is skipping a beat when they walk in.

"Where did you wanna go, bean?" Loké ruffles my hair and Seb falls onto the bed like a starfish, breathing heavily. My eyes are stuck on him, jealousy running through me. "Hey," Loké brushes my chin with his hand to make me look him in the eyes. "What can we do to please you?" He mumbles lowly, making me swallow and look at Seb, then back to him. His eyes fall down and I can tell I'm still hard. He smirks and looks back up at me. Fuck my life, seriously, it's almost painful to just live. "I know what you need." He walks over to Seb who is now sitting up, leans down and plants a gentle kiss on his lips. Seb looks up at him with adoring eyes and my heart sinks again. They were so perfect together.

Next thing I know, we're in line outside of a club. I stand awkwardly fiddling my fingers while Seb and Loké speak quietly about something I can hardly understand with the loud music blasting out of the venue and muffled conversations all around us.

"Your friends drag you here too?" I hear, looking around and my eyes landing on a guy infront of me in line. He looked to be with a bigger group of people who were all getting ready to show their ID and head in.

"Mhm, I mean it was my idea but I don't know if it was a good one."

"Might aswell have fun while you're here then hey? I'm Malcolm." He checks on the status of the line and moves forward. "You are?" He smiles brightly at me and I frown. He was super cute, raggedy brown tossed hair and dark brown eyes. His figure was small like mine and he was probably just as sub as I am. I glare as I realize he would probably like Seb and Loké too.

"Doesn't matter." I look to the ground and hear a 'oh' quietly.

"Well if you change your mind on being mean for no reason I'll be around, especially if we're both bored, would have been nice to have a friend." He walks forward showing his ID and following his friends in. I look back to see if Seb and Loké were ready.

"What was that? He was adorable." Seb looks at me weird and I shrug, showing my ID. Of course Seb thought he was adorable. I didn't want anyone taking them from me so I guess I dodged a bullet.

We make it inside, loud music booming and we order drinks to start. The dance floor was packed along with the rest of the bar. An area with a small stage even had a drag Queen lip singing along to iconic songs. I smile at her as we all pass.

"Here is good." Loké stops us and we all watch the amazing show she was putting on.

"Oh it's you." I heard a small voice and look behind me. I see Malcolm smiling, he was next to them. My eyes meet Loké's and he smirks at me before putting his hands around Sebs waist and hugging him while he dances to the song.

"And it's also you." I look him up and down, noticing how close his arm was to Loké and grit my teeth. Why was I so jealous, why couldn't I just feel accepted. I take Malcolm's hand and drag him away, looking back at Seb giving me an approval nod. Fuck that.

"What do you want?" I find a less crowded area and push him against a wall discreetly. I cross my arms and he looks at me surprised.

"Wha? Uh I'm just trying to make friends, I-" he pouts his bottom lip and lowers his head, looking up at me with big eyes. I felt a stirring in my stomach and automatically felt bad. But why did he have to try and be friends with my friends?