Loké .8

I knew I would never be able to get used to the look of wet hair on him. I smile as he leaves the bathroom and Jake runs in all excited to get ready.

"What?" I blink, noticing I'm staring at him. He shakes his head  and walks around the room with the towel wrapped around his waist. He knew I was looking and yet took his time to pick out what to wear.

"Take your towel off."

"Someone is impatient, I need to pick out clothes first." He giggles, his abs showing stronger when he laughs. He was trying to make me loose control and that won't happen. The last thing on my mind is to let him dominate for even a second.

"Come here, please?" I grin and open my arms, sitting on the chair in my room. I just wanted to feel his skin, something, anything really.

"Why?" He walks over, lingering just far enough away that I can't reach. I grit my teeth, watching him taunt me. "Can't handle me half naked?" He smirks, making me angry. I jump up and grab him by the towel, pulling him close to me. His breath suddenly got heavy and his hands grab my shoulders.

"No, I can't. So then I guess you better keep that towel on." My eyes drop to his slightly open mouth, kissing him gently and pulling on his bottom lip. My hands squeeze at the fabric before letting go. "Put some fucking clothes on."

He nods, holding his towel as he rushes to find clothes.  Laying them out on the bed, Jake walks out in a towel aswell. Fuck me.

Seriously?

"This one or this?" He holds up two shirts infront of a mirror, but my eyes are lost. Seb slowly takes his towel off and stretches, he fucking stretches with his arms Over his head and runs his hands down his face. I watch one hand continue down his chest all the way down to his groin. Please.

"Uh, the second."

"Really? I was thinking-"

"Ok ya sure that one." I cut him off and groan, eyes never leaving Seb, he looks over at me and a smirk forms on his face. He had me and he knew it, but I didn't even care. I swallow, watching him gently run his hand over himself. He was bigger than I thought, a present surprise. His head tilts back as he touches himself and I felt my own member throbbing. This was just rude.

"Okay, I think this looks good!" Jake adds on, still oblivious to what's happening. I watch him turn around and a smile grows on my face. "Woah!" He widens his eyes and Seb panics, grabbing his boxers and pulling them on quickly.

"I, uh, there was just fluff from the uh, towel I had to get it off." He trips over his words and his face is red.

"Darn fluffs, always sticking to your penis. It's a tragedy, really."

"Oh."Jake smiles and shrugs. "Never had that happen really, but I guess it's a big issue. Maybe you should get better towels."

"Yeah, I should get rid of all of my towels." I smirk over at Seb, him glaring at me from a distance as he rushes to put clothing on.

We all looked hot as hell, going to a party at someone's house we don't even know.

"Holy, it's massive." Jake is a step or two ahead of Seb and I, the door was already open and a lot of people were already here. "Woah!" He continues to be amazed as we walk through the house to the kitchen.

"You made it!" The girl we met earlier was standing with the guy aswell. "Oh, I'm Hannah, this is Roe." She smiles, a lot less tense than earlier today.

"Hi Hannah! Hi Roe!" Jake smiles as they hand him a drink and thanks them. I feel Seb hold my hand gently and pull me toward them more. Once we got a drink all of us moved to the livingroom where people were taking over. I quickly noticed right away that there were a lot of same sex couples. No one was looking at them strange, but rather it was the majority of the people here.

"Where is Jake?" My hand is squeezed and I look over at Seb. He looked panicked, worried.

"There" I quickly spot him over the crowd and Seb hugs my arm. He was standing by the wall on the opposite side of the room, next to him was T. "I'll keep an eye on him, you have fun."

"I just worry, that's all." His eyes meet mine and I cup his cheek, smiling gently.

"You always look after him, tonight I want you to not worry. I've got it okay?" He looks at me and nods, looking down then back at me, quickly cupping my face and kissing me deeply. I smile, kissing him back and pulling his waist in with my hand. He rests against me after the kiss and drinks from his cup.

My eyes trail over to Jake and T, a big smile coming from T and an innocent, lip bite from Jake. He was hot, and I mean I'd totally smash if I hadn't known Sebastian.

We settle on the big couch, moments later Jake finds us and sits beside me, hiding his head in my arm. I wrap it around him and pull him close.

"How's it going?"

"He's hot, okay? He's so freaking hot. But he's trying to tell me what to do and only you can do that." Jake huffs and I hear Seb chuckle.

"Well not anymore." I take my arm away from him and his eyes widen up at me. He looked lost and my heart was starting to sink. I never thought in a million years I'd actually miss Jake. "You don't need me."

"But,"

"You don't, you may have learned a few things but you don't need me. You made friends, that was you. You can do this." I fix hiccups hair, then touch his cheek. He looked stressed, and still more lost than ever. I look over at Seb and he seems just as worried, but rather than for himself he's worried for Jake.

"Bub?" He opens his arms and I groan as Jake runs over and climbs into his lap. I watched them hug and Sebs hand rub his back. He seemed to calm down a bit and looked over at me. His eyes were glossy. Why did I feel like we were sending him away forever?

"You should go talk to him,"

"But,"

"No, he's right." Seb speaks up and Jake looks at him. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise, but you need this." Seb touches Jakes nose and he smiles, looking over at me.

"You know, you still owe me a kiss. "