Festival Junkies 3

Mack and I are eating the noodles I bought us, he seemed happy but he kept looking at me in a strange way every time his friends were talking.

"I'm thirsty." He whispers to me and I raise a brow.

"We're gonna go get a drink!" He hops up and grabs my hand, I manage to place the noodles down before being yanked away. "The general store has drinks." The general store was basically a convenient store inside the camp grounds for the festival. It's about a two minute walk back to the food area. "Piggy back ride?" He pouts. I smile and bend down. He jumps on my back and laughs as I sprint to our destination.

I set him down before we go into the store area and he holds my hand. There are a few people buying ice at 4 in the morning and Mack takes out two Gatorade and pays for them. We go to sit on some couches in the main lounge area, some video game machines are out and a movie set up at another lounge area we can see from our spot.

"Here," he hands me a drink. "And don't say you could have bought it because you got me the popsicle okay!" He glares. I can only smile at his innocence.

"Thank you." We sit there casually sipping at our Gatorade. "I like your eyes." I say after a moment of silence. He cuddles with the lid of his drink and looks up at me.

"I like your face." He giggles and my stomach twitches again. We make our way back to his camp site, it looks like everyone went to bed, and so he crawls into his own tent. I take the noodles and throw them into the garbage.

"You should ask him about Lucy." I look to my left to see T poking her head out of her tent. Lucy must be his girlfriend.

"We're just friends."

"You're still welcome to come in my tent whenever you want." She smiles and closes the zipper the rest of the way. I crawl into Mack's tent and sit on the air mattress. He had the animal hood on again and is curled up into a big fluffy blanket. I lay down beside him and he faces me, smiling and pushing the pillow toward me. I put my head on part of it, sharing a single pillow is never fun, but I can't complain. He pulls some of the blanket over my body and takes his shirt off.

"How can it be hot and cold at the same time?" He smiles and lays back down. We're just looking at each other a moment before his hand touches my chest. "You sleep with your shirt on?" I blush and take my shirt off slowly, it might be a bit awkward how close we are but it would be more weird if I seemed distant.

His fingers trailed my chest and I closed my eyes. I might aswell enjoy what I can, straight or not he didn't seem to be acting it right now and I was okay with it. I felt something soft touch my nose. I opened my eyes to meet his, our noses touching he grins and bites my nose gently.

"We should get some sleep, Mack." I kiss his forehead and close my eyes. A few moments later I hear a sigh and he shifts a bit. I flutter my eyes open to see him facing the other way. He's still close to me and I feel his warmth. He's so precious, I envy Lucy.

"Wake up idiots, it's almost noon."

"Stop!" I groan as Mack calls out to them. I open my eyes slowly and notice he's facing me, his face is buried into my chest. I smile and wrap an arm around him, he snuggles into me more.

"I'll drag you out here. We need to get ready and eat and go in. We're gonna see someone's set at 3!" Liam yells.

"Stupid early sets." Mack mumbles against me.

"Hey, it's okay." I kiss his head, "today we can get high together." I grin as he sits up immediately and looks around.

"Wow it's such a nice day." He smiles. I laugh and sit up.

"We're still in the tent."

"So!" He blushes and jumps on top of me, hugging me tightly. I hug him back and the tent is opened. Mack jumps on K when she pokes her head in.

"Dude chill! Want your eggs scrambled or mashed?"

"Uh what?" I scratch my head at her options.

"I'm not doing anything fancy. The pan will burn this ain't no restaurant." She grins and I follow the two of them out of the tent.

"Nice boobs." Liam tosses me a water. I groan at my bare chest, and push my hair back, chugging what he gave me.

"Back at ya." I pour the last bit of water from the bottle in his head.

"Jokes on you, it's hot as fuck so I enjoyed that." Liam grins.

"I knew you would love my liquid all over you." I wink at him, he rolls his eyes and flicks my leg.

"Will you two stop being so immature." K bites some mashed egg. T hands me and Mack a plate of food and we all gather around on the ground and eat it. Seeing as the two chairs were taken. Nothing but eating in the grass and getting dirt stuck to your sweaty bodies from the day before.

After we eat and take turns using a shower bag to rinse off, I help Mack wash the pink out of his hair and we're all dressed. I had my bag hidden at the entrance so I didn't get it stolen at the hostel. It ended up working in my favour seeing as I had my stuff here.

Today went by fast as we stayed for almost the whole set that K wanted to see at 3. After wards we went to the forest part of the festival and got lost looking around in amazement at everything they had to do. By 6 at night everyone was talking about how they were going to start not being so sober. I decided to join them and that's when everything started to get weird. The trees started to become more passionate, the sun was hot but not too hot. We remembered to stay hydrated and basically spent ten minutes trying to read one sign that was rather tricky to say.

Something about 'passers be passers by' or something. I think the message was to enjoy everyone or something.

We felt the fluffy wall, we hugged it and told it we loved it. That was the time I was dragged away from everyone and was along with Mack again. And I couldn't be happier.

"Look at this!" He runs up to a small house at the bottom of a tree and opens the door. "It's a fairy house!" He takes out a few things and puts a bracelet he was wearing in and took the piece of gum that was left. "You leave something you take something." He smiles and gives me half the gum. We continue on our adventure through the forest and climb a small tower. We end up over looking the whole forest and admire all of the awesome outfits people wore and the detail the workers put into the forest.

I noticed him looking over the edge.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"It really is..." he pauses. "I know the fairy house was give something get something but, that was my only bracelet that had the festival name on it." He pouts a bit and I have that feeling in my chest again. And then I grin. Taking my wooden necklace I made out of my bag, it said 'electric forest' with a mushroom house on it. I draped it around his neck and tied it. He looks down and his eyes widen.

"No, no you don't have to, you must have spent so long on this!" He gasps and holds it so he can see it.

"It will remind you of me, and seeing a smile on your face is all I need." I smile at him and run a hand down his arm. We lock eyes a moment and he looks almost as if he was about to cry. He jumps toward me and hugs me tightly, I can hear him whispering thank yous into my chest and I hug him back.

"You're so sweet, and handsome and perfect." He looks at me and smiles.

"You're adorable," I wink, "and sweet, and perfect." We look off the tower again and the sun is going down.