Loké .1

I'm not exactly excited to be here, socializing among my peers who mean less to me than my cat.

But I needed to leave my room eventually, or else I'd regret not doing things like this when I was older. Hot girls walked around in short skirts, tight tops and their breasts pushed so close together you could hardly fit a coin between them. On the other hand, who keeps cash now a days.

My eyes widen as I watch a red headed girl dig her hand into her bra and fish out a five dollar bill, handing it to the guy at the beer keg. I rest my case.

"You look miserable, want to be friends?" I look to my right, a guy, built with lingering eyes and a half smile. Why did he just assume I was miserable, or wanted to make a friend?

"I am miserable."

"Hi miserable, I'm Sebastian" He smirks, my eyes rolling hard at his attempt to be funny. I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to pretend that everything In the world was rainbows and sunshine. I'm sick of pretending, and the fake are always lingering.

"Nice." I walk over to the red head and take the spout to the keg once she is finished. Filling up my cup, I chug it back with little spillage down my chin. Filling up one more time I hand it to the next girl and walk to the back door. The white creaky door slams hard behind me when I let go, causing me to cringe at the sudden noise. A few people had their feet dipped into the pool, looking over at the loud bang. Others were under a covered patio, lights stringing above their heads with three half empty bowls of chips.

"Hey! You coming to join?" A man smiles in my direction. "It's better than loud music and intoxicated people bumping into you with booze." He moves over and I slowly make my way, sitting on a bench with everyone.

"Sebastian!" A boy across from me squeals and runs over to the boy I saw inside. He jumps into his arms and hugs him. But oddly enough, Sebastian seemed more annoyed than matching his enthusiasm. 

"That's Jake and Seb, they are kind of a thing, I think." He looks confused as he speaks and the two join us on the opposite bench. A girl on her phone and another giggling as she hovers over her shoulder watching whatever she's doing.

"Okay." I scrunch up my nose as Jake cuddles into Seb's arm. Seb seemed more of a dom in their relationship but I never got that vibe off of him before. Maybe he's just a weak top. I giggle at my thoughts and look at the girls.

"Greg can we start?" One coos and he chuckles crossing his arms.

"Stella and Avery, they are pretty chill." Why was he introducing me as if I mattered at all to them? I doubt I'd see these people ever again.

"Alright."

"I'll go first then." Avery rubs her hands together, looks at me, smiles, and looks at Jake. "Greg, you should make Jake sit on your lap for three turns." I look at Jake and Seb, a frown on his face as Jake kisses his cheek a few times. He slowly looks up at me and looks away quickly when our eyes meet.

"What?" Jake whines, Sebs posture changes as he sits up and looks at Avery. I notice them exchange glances for a moment and then Jake stands up. "Do I have to?"

"Unless you want to be out." Greg pats his lap and Jake makes his way over, sitting on him and pouting.

Sebastian now had a smile on his face and took a chip from the bowl. Whatever was going on between them didn't seem very mutual. But what do I know, I'm here because I know Drake, he's friends with the guy who owns the house. However he's way more into big crowds than I am. These people I'm with right now, I had no clue who they were. Why not have fun.

Sebastian glances over at me again and I pretend not to notice, grin, and slowly look back at him. His eyes fall to the floor and I grit my teeth. I hated when people were so insecure, he couldn't even look at me for a moment?

"Alright, Stella Ella Olla." He smiles and she groans, flipping him off. "Dip your chip in your soda, and eat a hand full that way."

"The hell?" She looks at her drink and back at Greg. This group was strange for sure. "Okay?" She dips her chip and eats it, little crunch to the soggy potato left and a frown on her face. I'd totally eat the whole hand full in one go, get it down.

"You, what's your name again?" She looks at me as she eats and I shrug.

"Loké" I tap my fingers in the table, waiting her response.

"That's so cool!" Stella steps in and I glance at her.

"Loké, sit on Sebastian's lap." She giggles, my eyes dead set on her. Once she stops laughing her eyes meet mine again.

"That will never fucking happen, kid." I shoot her a little glare and her hands settle in her lap as she thinks. Even the thought of me giving Seb, or anyone else for that matter, a chance to make me look weak would never even cross my mind. Now Seb, on the other hand, who clearly doesn't know what he's doing, would easily submit and do as they say.

"Then your out."

"Out of what, I never agreed to anything."

"Stella" Avery whispers, hushing her. "It's okay, you can't technically do the same dare anyways so that wouldn't happen."

"No, it wouldn't." I look over to Sebastian, his eyes were on me again and this time he didn't look away. I couldn't help myself, I sent him a quick wink, the flush filling his face as he tried to keep cool and look away from everyone.

"Can I go back to him now." Jake frowns and Sebastian looks back almost instantly.

"Three turns, Jake" Avery groans and Stella clicks her tongue. Everyone looks back at her and I roll my eyes. What a way to get attention.

"Alright, makeout with Jake then." Stella smiles, her grin meeting the evil of her eyes. I look over to Jake, his cheeks pink and his eyes wide. Sebastian looks at me, then at Jake. What the fuck?