Festival Junkies 5 (Final)

I didn't think it was that awkward, not until I could almost taste the scowl that T was giving Mack. I would understand if she was looking at me that way, but it wasn't until Liam came back with water that she looked away.                     

"I want to see Rezz so badly, if it's the last thing I do, I will leave you all stranded and go see her ser alone!" Mack crosses his arms. Him and K were in a heated discussion.                     

"Take your boy toy with you because I'm not leaving Excision to see Rezz. We can catch the end of her set, it goes half hour after Excision."               

Excision was like the dad of electric music, Rezz being the Mom... or space mom according to Mack.                                           
"We can do whatever," I choke out as they both stare at me. "Whatever you guys want." I hold back a laugh.                     
"Let's not torture him, he must already be dying to leave tomorrow." Liam hands me a water and pats my head gently. "Gonna miss you, yano." He smiles wide at me and takes a sip of his own water. Liam was kind, genuine and honest to god sexy when he looks you dead in the eye with a smile.                     

"He's not being tortured!" Mack sits on the blanket beside me and leans his head on my chest. I take a sip/chug of my water and wrap an arm around him. "He better miss us."                     

"I will I swear," I kiss his temple and catch T looking anywhere but at us.                     

It wasn't until night fall that I was pulled away with Mack to another stage.                     

"Can I come?" T starts following us and holds my hand, my other occupied by Mack's. Good lord. I'm just hoping that T is being friendly, because even if I'm bisexual, I'm a bit distracted by a straight boy. Even if I never have a chance, I wouldn't mind following him to the end of the world.                     

On another note, if he's curious like he had shown last night I was definitely okay with it. I felt my heart beat faster just thinking about him. The way his eyes sparkled when he asked me to fuck him. I'm glad I didn't tho. I was pretty sure going as far as we did was bad. I enjoyed it for the time we had together. But if that boy asks me to make love to him, ain't no one stopping me.                     

"I can hear her from here!" He squeals and tightens his fingers around mine as he pulls me. I take the chance to make it seem like my hand slipped out of Ts and follow him. Once we get to her set the lights are going crazy and going with the beat of the music. Mack sets down the blanket we brought and we put our stuff down. I sit for a moment to relax. Raving all day is long.                     

I watch Mack dance and T sits beside me. The lights are shining at us and moving around, giving me a perfect view of the amazing boy in front of me. He looks back and I can see the smile on his face. I never thought I could love something so much, so fast.                     
"I'm going to miss you when you leave." T sighs and rests her head on my shoulder. I gently pat her head and smile.                     

"I'll miss you too," I smile and look at her. Her eyes seem to be brighter and I feel a tug in my heart. It's different that with Mack. This time I sort of feel bad. I don't want her to get hurt. "I think I'm falling for him." I whisper. Her eyes widen and she looks in his direction.                     

"But you, but, I thought you were ok with his girlfriend and understood he's not available!" She looks back at me and I see tears forming in her eyes.                     

"Taken or not, I want him around all the time. Even single, he could be straight and friend zone me and I'd still feel the same way. I've never believed in falling in love so fast but I can't imagine life without him after this weekend. Maybe it sounds dumb, but I know what my heart wants." We are both looking at him now and he stops, comes over to me and sits on my lap, facing me.                     

"Oh," I didn't expect that.

"Oh my gosh I love Rezz so much you have no idea!" He giggles and his nose touches mine. I rest my hands on his back and smile. I can feel his heart going crazy and his breath faster than ever.                     

"I can tell!" I laugh at him and smile. Just as I finish talking he leans on me, making me fall the rest of the way down onto the ground and kisses me. His warm and soft lips don't fail to surprise me. I knew it would be less as intense than last night due to us being sober, but I was wrong. Not less intense, just different.

Butterflies swarmed my stomach as I kissed him back. He takes a break to smile and breathe, our eyes looking nowhere but at eachother. I sit up with him on my lap and he kisses me a few more times before resting his head on my chest.                     

I held him close to me, running my fingers up his back.

"Mack, as much as I love kissing you, it isn't right to Lucy."                     

"Lucy is a bitch, but I love her." He laughs and pecks my lips, tilting his head. "But I'm sure she will love you too!" His fingers push my hair back.                     

"Yeah, Lucy his cat is his favourite thing ever." T adds in. I look at her and her face looks scared. A cat? Really? I love cats but she knew I thought it was his girlfriend. She mouths 'sorry' to me and hides her face in her arms. I knew she had looked at me in a strange way and I couldn't be mad at her right now. Mack didn't need to know about his friend doing this and all I wanted was him.                     

I kiss his forehead and hold him to me. "I love cats!" I squeeze him gently and he looks at me. I'm going to have to talk to T later, but for the sake of the last night at the festival, I forgive her. "Do you think Lucy would let me take you on a date after the festival?" I blush. It could go many ways. I had assumed he was atleast curious after lastnight. And was definitely hoping he was into me.                     

"I can talk to her about it, but if she says no, I'm definitely sneaking out." He grins at me. We look at eachother for a few minutes until I kiss him. I'm never going to get used to this feeling.

Another amazing story from my deleted book. This one means so much to me. Electric Forest is an actual festival if you look it up :) I've been there and it's so magical. But omg, I had to take out quite a lot of details when it got sexual. Not sure what Wattpad allows but I'm being cautious.

I love you guys! Xx