What he wants .1

I've always felt like they dragged me along simply because more girls talked to us at the club. But I didn't mind so much aslong as we were having fun. Kyle was currently grinding with a girl while Owen, Lace and I stood by our little booth in the corner doing shots.

"He's always the first one to find a girl." Lace fills two shot glasses with the bottle of tequila we got and takes them both. Owen and I glance at eachother and watch him stumble off toward the dancing floor.

"Atleast Lace gets some tho." Owen frowns and sits down next to me. His eyes dart round the room with hope but I knew he wasn't easy to just jump into a random girls arms and makeout with them. "It's been so long I just want to makeout with someone." He takes a shot and makes a strange face. "I hate tequila, I don't care if it gets you fucked up it's so nasty."

Of course I agreed, but at the same time its not too bad if you take it quickly. My hand rests on His leg gently and he looks over at me. I give him a small smile and look back to our friends.

"Don't worry, it will come." I mumble, noticing Lace finally get a girl to dance with him. I move my hand away from him and pour another shot for us.

"I hope so, but sometimes I feel hopeless." I feel his hand on my thigh and frown. Sometimes it was hard to see him so sad. I knew he wanted to feel loved, but some day a lucky girl will treat him right, atleast they better. "Would you ever just like let me makeout with you?" I look down at him and his eyes widen. "I mean like just for fun obviously, I miss being close with someone." I could hear him but I was also a bit more than tipsy. I knew I should think about our friendship or think about what im about to do in general, but I didn't want to. Kissing someone right now felt like fun. "Just once, maybe." He says, voice quieter.

"Yes." I feel my heart sink when I speak. I was nervous, the thought about him and I being intimate sounded like an amazing idea. I've never had a friend with benefits before, but I never thought It would be with my bestfriend. "We should,"

"We should?" His eyes narrow a little and I smirk, wait, what? Did he not mean to actually ask me if I wanted to? And I said yes. My head spins and I look back to the guys. Maybe he will be so drunk he will forget, "okay."

"What?"

"Tomorrow we should like hook up for a day. Like do couple stuff too, it would be so fun." He giggles and stands up.

"Tomorrow, for a whole day." I nod my head, taking another shot and joining him on the dance floor. I didn't think much about that answer, I just knew I was lonely too, this would be fun.

"Shut up!" I cover my ears when Lace screams after someone's alarm goes off. The sun was shining through the slit in the curtains and I felt like death.

"Sorry, fuck!" Kyle laughs and I hear a few doors slam.

"Morning,"  Owen mumbles from beside me, his hand rests on my stomach and he looks extremely tired, it was adorable.

"Good morning," I grin and close my eyes again. If I focused then I could fall back asleep. I feel him turn and get closer to me, he was warm and I didn't mind.

"Are we actually going to pretend to date for a day just because we're desperate?" He chuckles and my eyes widen. Now my back to sleep plan was ruined; I had almost forgotten our little conversation.

"Yeah," I mumble and rub my eyes. I couldn't say no now, especially after I already agreed. It wasn't exactly going to be a chore either. Owen was my bestfriend, yes, but he was also smoking hot. Being one to sleep around or hook up in any way has always been reserved for when he finds the one. A stranger would never cut it and I agreed. We were both single for a long time, and both needed this attention.

"Okay, I'm in." He hides his face in my chest and runs his hand down. My first instinct is to grab his wrist, I hear a small gasp and open my eyes to him. "Sorry," he looks down, lip pouting. If I wanted to have this day, then I was going to make it the best. I lift my hand off his wrist and hold his cheek gently. His eyes flutter up and my head can't take it. I've wanted to kiss him for so long, even just to see what it was like.

I lean in, kissing him once to see how he would react. But his stillness was not an answer, and when I kissed him again I feel his tongue run over my lip before pushing back. Every moment we kissed it made me smile even wider. His hand moving back down I grab at his hair, making him moan and pull away.

"Well that was a good way to start it off." He looks at me lazily and I bite my lip. I had him in the palm of my hands for a whole day. Imagine the person you're most attracted too but can't have just decided that one day you guys should hook up. What the fuck. "Tay?"

"I'm not done with you." My stomach turns and I feel butterflies as I pin his wrists above his head. He looks up at me and I put one leg on either side of him. I kiss his neck, dragging my tongue down his chest and leaving kisses over his abs.

My free hand finds his boxers and I suck on him through the material. His hand intertwines mine above his head as he moans. Once I knew I had him worked up, I let go of his hands and roll away from him. A little tease in the morning never hurt anyone right?

I meet the boys downstairs, joining breakfast and pretending nothing happened. Especially when Owen was giving me strange stares. We all played a few rounds of Mario cart, Kyle winning all of them.

"I swear you get a head start or it glitches!" Lace groans and the boys start setting up another game.

"Can you help me make popcorn?" Owen nudges me and looks toward the kitchen. I grin, knowing he's trying to get me alone for reasons I planted in his mind this morning.

"You need help popping corn?"

"Shut up, just come." He flicks my arm and I follow him to the hallway beside the kitchen. He immediately grabs my waist and pushes my back to the wall. He's half an inch shorter than me, making him lean up to kiss me. My hands find his waist and hold him to me, lifting him up and turning so his back was the one on the wall.

"If we're going to play this game, you should know I'm the dominant one." I whisper into his ear, feeling his fingernails dig into my back.