2

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Ari Pov

"Now this is what I like to wake up to" Trent say rubbing my body and then pecking my lips "I love you girl" he was just talking like he didn't have morning breath. I got up before him and went to brush me teeth.

Trent is so fine. "I love you too" which I do. This man has been there for me as long as I remember. I just don't love him how he loves me

"Well quit playing with me Ari" Trent say

I rolled my eyes "what can we do for each other"

"We already do everything people in relationships do" the roles switched, right? Normally the female is begging to make it official. I just want sex and friendship from him. I don't know how much I can stress that.

"Sex. That's all we do" I say "I want to grow with someone. You know? Learn a thing a two from each other. Maybe start a business that our future kids could run "

"I ain't asking for marriage just give it a shot" Trent say "yo brother would not want you to be anybody's fuck buddy. I love you Ari and I want more than that"

"Okay" I say

"Okay" Trent smile "so you my girl"

"Trent don't go around running your mouth" I say. I did not want to be with him but I'm tired of him asking. He's not ugly but it's just his personality and what he chooses to do for a living "and this is nothing official. I'm just agreeing to work towards something. I'll give you a fair shot"

"I'm not" Trent wrap his arm around me "we might as well go for round three or four"

"I have work" I say "and you have a plane to catch"

"So you might as well stop posting all that shit on Instagram and Facebook for them thirsty ass niggas" Trent say

"I did not agree to be with you. I agreed to work towards something. Do not confuse the two" I say

"Fasho" Trent say "and you made your mind up about Chicago"

"Yeah I'm not going" I don't want to see my family. I really wish I didn't have to be like this but I really don't have a choice. My family don't really care about me too much, more so my money. I do pay all my parents bills.

"Kyle would come slap y'all if knew you haven't communicated in a year" Trent say. My brother was really big on family.

"Stop bringing up Kyle, Trent" I say

"Ight. Just think about it a little more" Trent say

Chicago brings me to a dark spot. I just rather stay here in Atlanta. "Okay I will" I got out the bed "okay you need to get up so I can take you to the airport"

I really did have to go to the shop and get the hell away from Trent. We both got out of bed and I watched him get in the shower and I went and got in the shower in the guest bathroom.

I just put my hair in a messy ball. I did natural makeup and then my lashes. Today I just put on some light ripped jeans, a black Armani shirt I got from the men's department, and my black Tory Burch sandals.

I walked out my closet and Trent was making the bed up. I really love that in a man. "Okay let's go" he pick his bags up. I grabbed my phone and purse and followed him out.

We got to the airport and he reached over the seat and pecked my lips a few times "safe travels and text me when you get there"

"Ight and you let me know if you need anything" Trent say