54

3/18/2021

Young pov

"Where is Ari" my mama ask

"Out of town" nobody needed to know anything because ain't no damn police getting involved with shit

"Did you take care of that warrant" my mama ask

Hell no. It's been hard. I know for a fact they gone want a drug test or to send my black ass back to prison. If I take a drug test I'm definitely going back to prison. It's just too much shit going on I can't help but pop a perc or two. "I'm trying"

Kayleigh walked in with Jon "hey Young"

"Hey Katorah" Kayleigh say

"Yo" I say watching Kayleigh walk "why are you walking like that"

"Like what" Kayleigh ask

"Look how she walking mama" I say

"Leave that girl alone" they hiding something and when it blow it they bet not expect me to do a bitch ass thing because I'm not.

Essence: my place in 10

Who the fuck is she talking to? I swear Essence has a damn controlling problem. She never ask she just tell you and I don't like that shit at all.

Desiree: hey stranger

Me: yo

Since Ari missing I just don't feel comfortable hanging out. Cause if they find her remains or something then imma beat myself up about it and I don't want that.

Me: whatever bitch

Desiree: how you been? I miss you

Essence: if you don't come I'm gone key your car

I smiled and licked my lips. "You need some chapstick over there"

"Ari probably done sent her some" who gave this nigga permission to say anything about my girl

"No to both" I say

Me: tied up fr . i already know I'm your only friend fr

"Ight I'm about to get going" I stand up

"Don't forget about my engagement dinner" my mama say

"Yeah yeah I got it" I say And walked out

I popped a perc and waited on Essence. She told me she had a surprise for me and if I didn't come she was gone key my car so here I am.

"Bro hurry the fuck up" I say

"Why are you always so grouchy" Essence ask "your family is missing so never mind. That's what you wearing"

Truthfully I've been sick to my stomach. I don't know if Ari's symptoms or the fact that some could be happening to her and I ain't there. If some happen to that girl I ain't gone be able to live with myself.

"Nike sweatsuit" I say "nothing wrong with this"

"It's hot as fuck outside" Essence say "it don't matter let's go"

I followed her out checking our surroundings. Essence got in the driver seat and I made my way to the passenger seat "where we going"

"Just know I went through a lot of crazy shit for this" Essence say

"Sister or not don't play with me" I say

"Shut up" Essence say

I could feel the perc going through my body making me sit back. We got to this house and because it was dark I could hardly see anything. "Fuck is this"