83

Ari pov

"Why are you getting upset with me" I ask

"Because you need to hurry up" Kay say "how long you think I got to be doing this shit"

This bitch woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it's really pissing me off. I been trying to ignore her but she's so damn frustrated she keep saying something about every little thing.

I continued wrapping my jewelry up. I wasn't trying to take everything from here but just the stuff that was expensive or that I really wanted. "You can leave. I didn't ask you to come"

"And when one of yo dumb ass niggas come what the fuck you gone do? Cry! Ain't nobody got time fah that shit. Pick the pace up man" I smacked my lips "we need to get my kids and get on the road. I really don't want to be in too much traffic"

"Okay I understand that but you being all in my ear ain't gone get us anywhere" I say "you doing all that cussing and snapping after every little thing and it's pissing me off. I don't know why you want to go back and forth in the first place"

She looked around before sitting in the chair in my closet. Yeah cause she know I don't play that shit! Whoop her ass in this bitch. Show her a little something. I really think if she pisses me off bad enough I'll fold her ass. I don't want our relationship getting abusive like that but it's always an option.

I started taking my clothes off the hangers. I don't know who's paying for all my shut to be moved to New York. I just don't see me paying that. This is a lot of shit. "This is dead. Call a moving company or something"

"You really need to work on your patience" I say

"I have patience. I just don't feel good and you want to pack. I'm just not in the mood" she hasn't been in the 'mood' a lot lately. I don't know what's wrong with her but she need to figure it out. Go to the doctor or something. Especially before she gets my son sick.

"Well Katorah I don't know" I was over this packing shit "if you want to call somebody go ahead but I'm not"

"You suppose to be packing for Chicago and somehow you needed up packing for New York. I don't understand that shit man. I would have never agreed to come with you" Kay say "to pack" she clarify

"I didn't ask you to come. You came because you have yet to replace the car you got shot up" I say "and I've been having a good last few days and you aren't going to ruin that for me"

"I ain't trynna ruin your day" Kay say "imma just stop talking. I'm already frustrated so I ain't even finna put that on you"

"You been on the edge more than usual these days" I glance at her

"The streets" Kay say "you know how that be"

"No I don't but okay" I say

Kay looked at me "I swear I have the worse fucking headache ever" she groan

"You need to take something if it's that bad" I say

"Don't nobody want a fucking Advil" she always claiming they don't work for her. She just want a perc. "Did you eat"

"Yeah did you" I ask

"No. How did you eat and we woke up together" Kay ask

"I went down for breakfast" I say

"At eight this morning" Kay yawn "I know that shit was nasty"

"I just made myself some waffles" I say "made me and Bryce some"

"And not me" Kay ask

"Because you always be 'I only eat fresh food' and I wasn't gone wake you up that early" She had got in pretty late last night. I'm not gone say anything about it though "I knew you was tired"