55

Ari pov

"Ari I still want to go to Mexico" Santana say

A trip without Trent? That's going to be so weird for me but I might as well get use to it "are you forgetting I'm pregnant"

"You can still have fun" Tae say

"Y'all are not about to be drinking and I'm just there" sorry but no

"Aww congratulations, who's the dad" I rolled my eyes at the customer. That's just something I'm not ready to admit. Our relationship is going to stay private because I do not have the time. If you aren't in the immediate circle then you'll never know I guess.

"Me" Santana say and we all started laughing

"Hell no! Santana I like to be secured" I say

"Bitch so I don't make you secured" Santana ask

"Hell no" I say

"Girl you should be real secured" Miracle say looking out the window. I know that's Kay and I hope she doesn't think I'm about to come out there. We haven't been talking and it can stay that way for all I care.

We got into it, again. This time it's her fault. So Jada of course hasn't been staying with me. I gave that bitch two days and that's it. Kay came and got her and Bryce, where did they go?

Her house!

I understand that's her babymama and she don't want her homeless but, what? Then I ask her to come over she say 'we watching movies right now' bitch if you want your family back just say that!

Jada did go through the worse treatment with Trent and I would like for Kay to be there for her but not 24/7. This only shows me when I have my baby her time is not going to be divided between the two households. She's going to favor one over the other which is going to cause problems

"Fuck that bitch" I mumble. She's probably gone walk in here sooner or later with some food and trying to give me some dick. I'm not taking either because fuck her seriously.

Well I'm gone take the food. It's lunch time and I'm still in here doing hair. I just feel bad that they were left here by themselves for a few days and they actually did get behind. A lot of people had to reschedule and l know what's you pay a deposit you don't want any bad news because if you had to cancel you would not get that deposit back. So I just gave everybody that had to reschedule 50% off. So not only do we have the customers that had to reschedule we have everybody who's scheduled for today.

Packed shop which means I'm really not about to be fooling with Kay. I have to take care of business.

She's a dicSTRACTION.

I do deserve some dick though. It's been forever but she's not touching me

Unknown: it's been forever I didn't even think you was gone text me back

I smiled

Me: I run a business. A bitch be tired and busy

Unknown: love to see a black business woman!

Unknown: I want to book an appointment

Me: how do you want it

I sat my phone down and continued doing the lady's hair that's in my chair. The entire time I was texting D.

"You have a good day" I smile at the lady

D sent me a picture and I was looking down at it