82

Happy Birthday @thequeensplace! I hope you're having and continue to have a good day 🥳

Kay Pov

"I feel terrible" I say walking to the living room

"Why are you here" I looked at my mama

"What" I ask

"You got two kids and today is Christmas" man I'm tired. "And maybe one on the way the way you been sick"

I rolled my eyes "where my gifts"

"Your grown ass don't have gifts" I smacked my lips

"Well you can give me the shit I bought back" I say

"Everything literally says to Bryce and to Yosohn" she sound jealous

"And I did all the shopping by myself" I smile sitting back. Normally I just give Kenya or Jada the money but I did this all by myself. "Bryce fucking list to Santa was outrageous as fuck"

He wanted an iPad, iPhone, a sister, a car, a chain, some Jordans, another fucking dog, dog toys, and a dirt bike.

"I bet you got everything on the list" I tried but he waited last minute.

"It's Bryce's world" I sit back "since I ain't got no gifts can a Nigga get some food"

"You have gifts" I smiled

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I do like the decorations and shit like that. Plus the gifts. Kayleigh and Kenya always get me some nice.

I need to go to Ari's house and get her gifts and take it to the hotel I put her in. She been there since the shooting so damn near a week. I just feel the attitude I'll receive once I get there

I opened my gifts and smiled at the watch "don't look for nothing else under the tree"

"This hoe is mad nice" I put it on "who picked it out"

"Kayleigh" my mom point

"Y'all got the same gift too. Even you Jon" I say walking off to my room that's here.

This year I think I outdid myself. Guess I got to thank that rich white lady in palms that we robbed and killed.

In my defense she owed me some money. I grabbed the envelope and walked back handing it to my mom. I gave it to her and she wasted no time opening it. "Katorah"

"I did that huh" I smile "all by myself"

It felt good to do good shit. Especially for the people I love. Well I'll only ever do nice shit for them.

My mom wrapped her arms around me "watching you grow has been the most beautiful thing ever" she must ain't ever see a trunk full of money.

"Why you always got to be so sentimental and shit" I ask "we thugging"

"It's beautiful" my mom smile looking at the paper

"What it it" Kayleigh ask

"A six bedroom house in New York" hope Jon cool with that. I still wouldn't give a fuck. I'm finna blow Atlanta up real soon and she can't be here. She not gone be here!

"I want to see" Kayleigh stood up and grabbed the folder.

"My boys can share a room, yo room, mama room, and the rest ion care" I say

"And one for you and Ari" my mom smile

"Did you give her the ring" Kayleigh ask

"How and she been staying here" man they love them some damn Ari. I wouldn't even let them meet another girl because I know they'll act out.