72

Ariana stood at the back of the church dressed in black. She was praying it didn't come down to this but she knows how it was suppose to end.

She hasn't been to a funeral for someone this dear to her heart since well, her brother. The black closed casket at the end of the aisle had her in her feelings. Why? Why did it had to come to this?

"My sister never wanted a funeral. She wanted to be cremated and that was the end. She never wanted someone to be able to look down at her and smile. Although all of y'all are here with teary eyes she knew none of y'all and y'all honestly didn't know the real her. Yeah you maybe ran the streets with her or maybe even shared a night with her but that was it. If she was here right now she wouldn't know anybody's name, minus the few people on the first row" tears fell from Kayleigh's face and my heart tugged "it's forever Young's world"

The funeral went on and everyone slowly started to walk out when it was over.

Ariana smiled at Kenya holding her baby. Kenya wasn't sad at all. Her face just as dry as it was when she walked in. "Are you ready"

"Yeah ready to get out of here" Kenya nod and they walked out

It was group of niggas screaming "Long Live Young"  Ariana rolled her eyes behind her shades

"Now the hard part is over" which meant maybe things could be better but that's a strong maybe

Ariana looked down at the engagement ring. Ariana Marrero. Kinda had a nice ring to it

Kay Pov

October 27th, 2021

Ari walked from downstairs "I'm starving" I don't know what has gotten into her. She's been feeding the both of us these bird ass meals. I guess they suppose to be healthy but neither of us eat like that. I know my mom didn't tell her what the doctor said because she knows that'll just push me away.

"When are you not" I ask

"When I'm not carrying your water head ass baby" she realize that's her baby too?

"Ariana you the last person to be talking about somebody head size" her big ass head. I pray she don't ever head-butt me because imma have to whoop her ass.

She grabbed a pack of my noodles making me roll my eyes. Her ass is not going to finish that at all. She doesn't like noodles with her weird ass. I watched her add the water "do you want these"

"No, why" I ask

"I want cereal now" glad this her house and her groceries

"I'll eat them" I say

"Are you okay" Ari ask

"I'm fine, are you okay" she only nodded in response

I watched liquid come down her leg "my nigga you too fucking old to be pissing on yourself. Especially in the fucking kitchen and you still going. Wanna be a dog take yo ass to the balcony"

She laughed grabbing the counter "my water broke"

"Of course the devil wouldn't be in pain" I say. She laughed some more and then she let out a loud scream "now them people finna think I'm whooping your ass"

"Joke fucking over" she lay her head against the counter "this shit hurt"

This is disgusting. "Come on" I say

"Go and get the baby bag" Ari say

"Where is it" I ask

She groaned "in his room"