19

Ari POV

"Trent" I opened the door "w-what are you doing here"

"That's how we greet each other now" he wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips "I missed you girl"

I quickly shook my head "you can not be here" Kay is on her way and Lord knows I don't want to be in the middle of anymore of their bullshit

"You don't miss me" Trent ask. Before I couch respond his hands fell to my ass. He always had firm hands. He squeezed it and I opened my mouth to protest and he stuck his tongue in my mouth "tell daddy what he want to hear" he move to my neck

"Trent please" as much as I would love to do this I can't. It's just not my kind of thing.

Trent smacked his lips before letting me go. "Boy, boy, she ain't even let you get yo dick wet one last time" Trent looked at me and I looked behind him. Kay had a gun to his head "turn around"

Trent looked at me before moving his eyes down to his waistband and looking at me again. Oh fuck no!

Trent turned around with his hands up "you still fucking this dyke ass bitch" he put his hands down

Kay started laughing "my nigga I heard you been looking for me"

Bitch here I go!

"Kay" I start

"Shut the fuck up Ariana" Kay say

What the fuck did I do? I see I'm just gone have to whoop her ass one good time.

"Really? You gay" Trent ask "this why yeen want my baby"

"Baby? Who handing babies out now" Kay laugh "this is just so funny"

"Ion know why you still got that gun up like you finna use it" Trent say

Kay looked at him long and hard "heard you was looking for me"

"And who the fuck lied and told you that" Trent ask

"I'm Young" Kay smiled and shot him in the shoulder. Trent let out a loud scream and the sound of the gun made my ears ring. As soon he fell to the ground I kneeled beside him "bitch do not play with me"

"He needs a doctor" I say

"And you're a damn hairstylist" Kay say "get the fuck up"

"Kay" I say and she shot this nigga again in the shoulder making my ears pop.

I stood up and Trent pulled his gun out his waistband "that's what I'm talking about nigga. Fight for yo life" this bitch is really fucking crazy. She want a shootout?

Trent stood up and I could just see the pain written on his face. I felt bad. "Can we please not do this"

Trent looked at me while his gun stayed on Kay "I can't believe you man. After everything we been through"

I glanced at Kay "and I asked you was y'all fucking! My nigga you told me no"

Not they trying to put everything on me "I'm sorry" I say "but that was before you" and it was. They don't really have to have a problem with each other "and Trent you already know"

Someone passed by the door "omg!" And they ran

"Kay they're going to call the police" I say walking towards her "just let him go"

"Ion need you speaking on me. Ari we done" Trent say

"Please Kay. Just let him go" she just looked at him never sparing me a glance.