Part 2

"Aye bitch put my kid in" I rolled my eyes

"Don't be yelling like that" Kenya scold

"Man my kid been on that bench too long. I'm finna beat his ass" she finally sit down "put my fucking kid in"

She was looking too good for a basketball game but I know she was coming from hanging with her dumb ass friends

"He probably suck" I looked at Jada. She better be lucky I like her son

"And what do you suck" I ask

"Y'all chill out" Kay say

"I'm just saying this is my sons basketball game your babymamas could've stayed where the fuck they were at"

"Y'all better shut up" Kay say "Yomi you hungry"

"I am" Kiana yell

"Mommy" Ayden hand me his cup

"Who the fuck had all these kids" Kay say pulling her wallet out "Bryce you wanna make $5"

"How about some new shoes"

"How about not telling Jada you done bought three plan bs" and he snatched the money and ran off

"You buying him plan bs" Jada turn around "what type of bullshit do you be on bro? You allow this"

"Didn't you just tell me he ain't my kid" I don't even know why this bitch talking to me

Over the years Jada and I have gotten into it plenty of times over the same shit. Bryce loves us both and don't put one over the other and she hate that. So she be quick with the 'I'll take my son' and now that she's flourishing a little in life she just might be able to.

I still be on his ass but that boy is not sixteen and I'm not dealing with a Katorah all over again. He acts just like her. Just as sneaky, hoeish, and disrespectful.

"Ion want no grandkids. Do you know how many kids I got? I can't afford no damn grandkids" Kay say "I bought that nigga some rubbers"

"What are rubbers" Desmond ask

"This family shit is really bugging me" Desiree say

"I don't give a fuck. We a happy blended family" we are not happy. If Jada look at me again then we getting put out this damn game. "Everybody smile and looking at my kid" then she started back yelling "Coach you better let my son shoot a ball befo I shoot something"

I slapped her chest "Katorah quit fucking playing with me"

"My son does not belong on No bench. Yosohn just walk on the fucking court. Ariana, why my kid not playing"

"He always get in during the second quarter. You need to shut up. You embarrassing him" this is why I never tell her when his games are. She doesn't know how to sit pretty