77

Ari pov

"What" I ask facing Kay. She was behind me about to piss me off

"You got an attitude and didn't even hear what I said" Kay say wrapping her arms around my waist

"I just know it was bullshit" I say

She gave me her famous smile "imma see you later" I rolled my eyes. "Chill out"

"We just went out! It's time to get in the bed" I say

"Yeah you" Kay say

"Where are you going" I ask

"Out with Byrd" this Nigga was gone get her beat the fuck up

"Whatever bro. Do whatever you want" I say

"Ariana chill out. Yo ass finna get in the bed and go to sleep anyway" Kay say

"It doesn't matter" I say "you think because we in Brooklyn you about to run the streets"

"I'm definitely not getting in the bed. You the one that was ready to go" Kay say

"Goodnight" I say

"You really mad" Kay ask and I walked in the bathroom "I love you"

I closed the door making sure it locked "be careful jerk face"

"Of course" Kay say

"Don't let me find nothing out" I say

"Okay" Kay say

"Don't be out too late" I say

"Okay" Kay say

"When I call you better answer" I say

"Okay" Kay say

"And say no to drug" I say. Instead of a reply she closed the front door. Nobody is playing with her. I heard the front door opened "babe"

"No hoe" Tuson, Kay's cousin say

I met a lot of her family over Kenya's house but the ones I met today were comedians. Some of her cousins didn't like me because they are fans of 'innocent Jada' whoever the fuck that is.

They jumped down my throat and I knew I could take them but I was trying to be the bigger person. Kay didn't even have to put them in check because Kenya was on they ass! I swear I love her.

"Hey" I say coming out

He had a few people with him "we came to turn up bitch"

That's what the fuck we did too. Kay and I had a double bed and I didn't mind when some of them started chilling in the extra one.

Tuson and I had a twerk battle and everything. I don't know why they think they can eat me up. I does this!

****

Although it was dark I watched Kay stumble to the bed "Ariana" she started stripping. I didn't say anything. She got in bed and laid her body on top of mine. She's been drinking.

I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to take over my body

"Stop" I open my eyes

"Why" Kay kiss my neck. Before I could respond she slammed her dick inside of me. She didn't even allow me to get use to her size before she started moving "you so tight"

"Ahh" I put my hands on her shoulders trying to move off her

"Take it" she put my hands above my head. She probably thought I was moaning but I'm in pain. She needs to fucking stop "you gone have my baby"