89

Short but I think it's good!

Ari pov

"Ari" Miracle yell

"Can y'all stop yelling" I ask closing Yosohns room door. My baby did not want to sleep

"The results are in" Tae sing

The four of them flew in this morning and have been working my nerves since then. I walked to my room and then the bathroom

Negative

Positive

Negative

Negative

"Who's is that" I ask

"You or Miracles" they decided that we should all take a pregnancy test and then mixed them up in a cup.

I shrugged my shoulders "congratulations Miracle" because ain't no way I'm pregnant "I'm on birth control"

"Me too" Miracle say

"Well I don't give a fuck. It ain't mine" I knock them all over in the trash can

"At least you did this one as a married woman" so I decided to keep everything to myself. Only because I don't even know how to take it.

I heard small footsteps making me turn around "Ari" Bryce groan

"What's wrong baby" I ask

"I-I" he gagged before he threw up all over the bathroom floor.

Let me find out he's excited about his other sibling's arrival.

Tuh "are you okay"

He was crying "it hurt"

"Can somebody go and get me the mop and bleach" I start taking Bryce out his clothes "how about a nice warm bath"

I stood up and walked over to my beautiful garden tub. I rolled my eyes thinking of the bitch that got everything designed. I ran him a nice warm bath and added bubbles. "Are you going to get my brother in here"

"Not today. He's already sleeping" I help him in. I watched him lay back making me smile. I really love this kid. Honestly before I was blessed with my angel Bryce taught me a few of my motherly ways. I remember when I first met him and I had him playing with pots and pans, shoes, and shoeboxes. Now anywhere you go it's something of Bryce's. Whether it's my shop, my car, well before it got shot up, and even a few a my friends house.

Tar came back with the mop and bleach and I cleaned the mess up "so we've been drinking and one of you hoes pregnant"

"That's Miracle" I say

"You know you did just have a baby. You fertile as fuck" I rolled my eyes. Everybody want me to have a baby for what? That'll just be the dumbest shit ever! Coming from a bitch that let a dog ass nigga trap her two times!

"Y'all stressing Bryce out" I say

My phone went off a few times and I walked towards it.

The Other Parent: two tickets 😍

Old ass bitch don't even know how to use emojis. She could've used a heart or something because why the heart eyes?

It was an attachment with two tickets to the Bahamas making me smile.

Me: thank you ❤️

"Bitches we're going to the Bahamas" I dance. I'll just buy the other two tickets