3

June 20, 2020
Ari POV

"Hey everybody" Trent and I arrived in Chicago last night but we needed time to catch up, so we didn't leave the hotel room until this morning. It has been a long week without him.

"Ari" my mama scream hug me. She's so damn fake. I hugged her back though. Maybe this trip won't end in my leaving on a bad note. Maybe we can actually enjoy the time we have together.

"Girl you're glowing" my sister Madison say causing Trent to make a noise.

"Trent! I haven't seen you in forever" my mama let me go and walk to him. "I see you too are as thick as thieves. Thank you for looking after my baby out there"

"Fasho. I got Ari back forever and always" Trent say. I smiled because I knew it was the truth. Trent is honestly a nice guy and any woman who's name isn't Ariana Fletcher would be lucky to have him.

I looked over at Madison "I saw on Facebook that you're expecting, congratulations" that's the relationship I have with my family. I don't get a text or call unless someone needs something. I just find everything out on social media

"What do you mean congratulations? This girl is still in high school" she knows her daughter is fast as hell. Should've put her on birth control when the bitch walked in with a hickey at the age of sixteen. Didn't even try to hide it.

"Well doesn't seem like she's getting an abortion. I'm just trying to be nice" She did post it on Facebook. If I find out I'm pregnant I would not post or tell anybody anything until I know for sure that I'm keeping it. Common sense is not so common.

"I'm not getting an abortion. It was never discussed because I want my baby" Madison say

"So congratulations are in order like I just said" I say "who's the father"

Madison looked at me and rolled her eyes "I'm not a hoe" and I didn't call her one "it's my boyfriend"

"That broke boy" I ask

"Mama" Madison say

"Ari, why would you say that" my mama ask

"I mean he is broke" this boy has been to jail plenty of times and he claims to be some thug and last I heard he got his chain snatched right in front of Madison. "Tell me if I'm lying"

"Chill out Ari" Trent say

"Don't be worried about other peoples baby daddies you need to be trying to have one by Trent before some hoe come and grab him up. He's a good guy" I rolled my eyes. How about she have a damn baby with Trent?

"That's the problem now. Everybody is so comfortable and it's a goal to just being another baby. mama" I say. Plus Trent already got a few baby mamas. I want my first kid to be my husband first kid.

"Oh God" mama roll her eyes "I had Kyle before I got married"

"But you didn't marry Kyles dad" I say. My mom got pregnant with my brother when she was seventeen. That didn't last obviously because Madison and I have a whole different daddy.

"Blood doesn't mean anything. Earl is his father" My mama say

"Alright" I wasn't about to argue with her

"I been thinking about having another one" Trent say rubbing Madison's stomach

"With who" my mama ask

"Ari" I rolled my eyes. He's just dumb.

My mama started clapping "that would be amazing! I would love to see the beautiful creation y'all come up with, what's stopping y'all"