Part 2

"I could not date a girl not for real"

"It's really not that bad" I say

"Young is a nigga" says who?

"Kay is a pretty princess"

"I doubt that" they laugh. She be having them fooled. I mean she is a real Nigga but she's a fucking princess. My Princess at least "she look mean all the damn time"

"I never said she wasn't mean! She's definitely mean as fuck" that's why all the kids act like that "y'all gone see her true colors at this birthday party"

Yomi birthday party is tomorrow and Kay was in full control. This is going to be very interesting. The only thing is the theme is Coco Melon and she hardly likes that show. But those two are obsessed with each other so whatever.

"You look good today" I looked up at the barber I just hired a few months ago

"I don't look good everyday" I raise my eyebrow

He started smiling "man that ain't what I meant"

"Well that's what you said" I smile

"You look good" today I was sporting an unreleased two piece set from my brand. "That color for you"

A blush may have danced on my face "I know you be talking bitches right out their clothes"

"Beautiful women deserve a compliment" that wasn't a no. He kept smiling so I kept smiling. I'm sure we look dumb as fuck but whatever "you gone let me take you to lunch today"

Before I could answer one of the hairstylist, Brandy, started talking "Ari, can I use the bathroom"

I was about to cuss the grown bitch out but when I looked up I saw Katorah "yeah" she opened her mouth to say something but I beat her to it "hey baby. Let's talk in my office"

We walked to the back and she sat down on the desk "how many teeth that nigga got in his mouth"

"What"

"Y'all smiling like some fucking retards so I just assumed you wanted to be a dentist Now"

"He was just telling me he liked my outfit" she looked me up and down and rolled her eyes

"Cause your whole damn body on display! You and that nigga finna get punched in the mouth" I rolled my eyes "you so fucking disrespectful"

"I was just talking to the damn man"

"Let that have been me and you'll be ready to box"

"Because you'll actually fuck a bitch" and we all know it

"You would too" she look me up and down "fuck you coming to do hair fah looking like a damn hoe"

"I wasn't coming to do hair. I just came to pick up drops and I was talking to them for a minute. You don't like my outfit"

"Who is that"

"Who is who" when she got up I started walking around the desk "okay dang! He's a barber"

"Why you running"

"Why you chasing" I look her up and down "you always trying to fight somebody but when I go up in yo shit i be wrong"

"Since when you got barbers in this bitch" Kay ask "and I ain't worried about what you talking"

"Kay leave me alone" I say "I told you about it"

"Stop lying"

"He's been here. I'm not about to argue about it" I roll my eyes

She looked at me "is that my chain"