Epilogue

5 years later!

Ari Pov

"Mommy hurry up" Bryce yell

Rolling my eyes I closed the trunk "No you stop running" times like this when I miss Kay the most. Like, how did you leave all these damn kids on me?

"Yomi get out the car" Yosohn is now five and is just so grown.

"It's too hot" Yomi say from her car seat. She's such a damn spoiled brat. She's only three and it's like her attitude gets worse by the minute.

"Yomi get out the car" I say

"Carry me" I rolled my eyes

"My hands are full" it didn't take long for me to hear her throwing her weight around and getting out the car. "I'm going to whoop your ass"

She looked at me as I carried all the gift bags. "Because it's hot"

"That's exactly why" I agree "Bryce close the door please" he did as told and we all started approaching the doors to, Children's Museum of Atlanta. Yosohn grabbed the door and we all walked in

Didn't take me long to spot Desiree. We made our way towards her "hey guys" she smile. After beating her ass twice I finally came to terms with the idea of us being cordial. Especially for things like this.

"Hey" my kids speak

"Where is my brother" I looked at Yomi and then Desiree

"He's um, he's around here somewhere" Desiree smile

Four, well now five, Desiree gave birth to Desmond Malik Marrero. Of course it took me about a year to accept him. I was heartbroken but now I just love him.

"We got him a few gifts" I speak up

"Okay I'll just put them on the gift table. The place is rented out so the kids can roam or you can stick with them, whatever you prefer" I nodded my head passing her the bags.

"Mama" I looked up and watched the bowlegged lightskin walk towards us. Her hair was still in the neat braids that I had them in before she left New York.

"Hey princess" she pick Yomi up "Wassup boys" she put her hand out and they rapped her up "You okay princess" you know how a parent shouldn't have a favorite child? Yeah that rule doesn't apply here. Yomi has been giving the world since I found out I was pregnant with her

"Mommy ha got an attitude" Katorah looked at me and licked her lips

"Why you stressing my kid out" she look me up and down

"That's her bad ass. Her mouth is getting smart. She's going to get an ass whooping Katorah" I say

"Who" She raise her eyebrow "Yomi is not to be touch, ain't that right baby"

"Yeah" Yomi smile kissing Katorahs nose

They annoy the fuck out of me "well start taking her everywhere you go because I'm not about to deal with that"

"Ariana chill on my kids" Kay smile "y'all can go play" she put Yomi down

"You play with me mama" Yomi ask

When I first had Yomi I was so damn jealous and then when she started talking? Man I was really jealous. This girl gets any and everything at a drop of a dime. You best believe Kay is breaking her back to open every door for this little, carrying all her bags, and when she's had a long day? At fucking preschool! Believe me Katorah is catering to her every need. Princess Yomi does no wrong.