7

Young Pov

I knocked on the door and Ari answered "late"

"Better late than never" I smile closing and locking the door behind me

"How's the ribs" Ari ask

"Good for the second time today" I say "look I got everything you told me to get"

"Good. I made nachos" Ari say

"My favorite" I approach the counter. I sat the bag on the counter. Ari handed me a plate "thank you" I sit on the stool

She grabbed the bag I brought "I tell you to bring something to drink and your being lean, I tell you to pick an activity and you bring weed"

I smiled "sound like fun to me"

"You already look high" Ari say

"I popped a perc" I say

"You take them like vitamins. You need to calm it down" Ari say

"Last I checked my mama was like forty" I say "and yeen forty"

"I don't have to be your mother to care" Ari say

I looked at her. This bitch does not care about me. "These nachos good"

"Oh how the tables have turned" Ari tried to mumble but I heard her

"What" I ask

"Nothing" Ari say "what you want to do first? Watch a movie or play a game"

"What games you got" I ask

"I got some drinking games that Tae left" who the fuck is Tae? Why the fuck he leaving shit over here

"Let me see" I say. She walked around the counter and I watched her ass. She had on some short silk pajama shorts with the matching top. Her ass wasn't hanging out but the shorts were so tight I could see everything. I'm sure she did it on purpose. Ari like to tease like I won't fuck her brains out.

I watched her open a closet "it's way up there, can you get it for me"

I looked at her. I wiped my hands on a towel that was on the counter. I approached her "yeen gone move" she looked at me. I got directly behind her and reached up making sure to put extra pressure. She already saw what I had to offer now it's time for her to feel it.

I grabbed the box and Ari looked back at me. Her lips were slightly apart and her eyes were low. I sent her a smirk "don't think you did anything"

I started laughing "I did everything without doing nothing" I hand her the box. I took my seat and started back eating "I'll fuck you later on. Don't worry"

"Yeah in your dreams" Ari say sitting on the counter right next to me. "You can't handle a bitch like me"

This girl is a comedian. She just makes me laugh so much. "Ariana you not all that" which is a lie. She's the total package. Fine as fuck, own money, and pretty damn dependable.

"Who not" Ari ask

"The damn owl in the room" I say

"I'm all that" Ari say opening the box "take a drink if you fucked two or more people in a day"

I started laughing "what we drinking" I see right now this game finna start some shit

"So you want to play it" Ari ask

"Yeah we can" I say "let me finish eating though because I haven't ate all day" been too damn busy working. Plus I been trying to be there more for Bryce because I ain't gone lie sometimes I'm a damn deadbeat