47

2/17/2021

Ari pov

"Sex after the breakup goes crazy" Santana say

He was trying to cut the tension in the shop between Tae and I. We weren't talking and I'm not going to be the one to apologize. I got to war behind my friends always so, why would I not do the same in this situation? He didn't give me a chance to diffuse the situation with Kay.

"I'm never having sex again" I say. Since Kay and I had sex she's been doing a lot. Popping up at my house way more, trying to tell me who I can and can't hang around, and shit like that.

It was the sex. It was amazing. Although I was sore as fuck I'm glad it happened. We went through all them damn condoms. That's the only reason why we stopped. No more kids for Ari!

"Who you fuck" Santana say

"Her babymama" Tae answer

"Ari ain't leaving that dick alone" Santana laugh "y'all seem like that always fucking"

"Bitch I have you know this was our first time having sex since last year" I say "before she even got locked up"

"Bitch you a lie" Santana say

Nobody lying. "Y'all I don't be fucking seriously"

"Why" Santana ask

"Because I'm single" I say

"That ain't ever stopped shit" Miracle say

I just don't be in a rush to have sex but I don't want to go without it. Like twice a month and I'm cool. Well until I get drunk because if you get drunk and not have sex then that's just a waste of alcohol

The doors opened "oh we haven't sung this song in a while" I looked up at Trent. We held eye contact the entire time "There's always that one person that will always have your heart" this time I didn't find the song amusing at all "you never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start"

"Messy ass bitch" Miracle laugh at Tae. He's very messy for that shit.

"Hey Ari" Trent say directly in front of me. He smells so good.

I don't know how I should greet him. "Hey"

"How you been" Trent ask

"Good" I shrug "you"

"Man stressed" Trent say

"Oh" I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for this nigga. I lost my son and I'm sure he knows that shit and no call, text, or a damn email

"Can we talk" Trent ask

"Sure" I stood up and led the way to my office.

As soon as he closed the door I leaned against my desk. Waiting. For him to start talking. He just looked at me and I rolled my eyes "you look good"

"Thanks" I hope he's not trying to butter me up because I'm not sleeping with him. I've had enough orgasms for the month.

"How did we get like this" Trent ask "oh yeah I know what it was"

"What" I ask

"You had that bitch baby" Trent say

"And what does that have to do with you" I ask

"What happened to all that shit you was saying? How you wanted to be married before kids and all that" Trent say. That was the plan. I wanted all my kids to happen during my marriage and I wanted all of them to be by the same person