58

April 15, 2021

Ari pov

"Bryce you like this one" I ask. He nodded his head playing with his new dog. He cried all fucking day for "or this one"

He looked at me "when is mama coming back"

Even Bryce don't want to be my friend!

Someone started knocking on the door hella hard and Bryce got up and opened it. If that's Kay she's going to whoop his ass.

Essence walked in "Wassup Bryce"

"Hey" he smile "look at my dog"

"You just showed me that dog" Essence say closing the door

"How did you get up here" I ask

"Some bitch was coming in" Essence say sitting next to me "where is your gay friend"

"I don't have any friends. Just Bryce and I" I say

"Lonely ass bitch" Essence laugh "the one from the party I was talking with"

"Oh Santana" I say

"Tell him run me my money" Essence say

"You had sex with Desiree" at least now I know Kay won't touch her.

"Did I" Essence say "she a cool bitch but she a little too much for me"

"Seems like it" I say

"That's what you wearing" Essence ask

"Where am I going" Essence ask

"I'm meeting Young here. Well all pose to be going out" well she didn't tell me so I'm not going. Probably just the two of them anyway knowing her. Bryce and I just been in the house. She's been busy doing whatever she does when she leave here.

"Well she didn't tell me anything" I say "Bryce going"

"Yeah" Essence say

Kay: you and Bryce be ready we finna go

"Oh here's my invitation" I say "Bryce let's go get in the tub" He followed me upstairs and I ran his water before helping him undress and get in.

I went ahead and just cleaned him a few times because he thinks when he gets in he suppose to play with his toys for thirty minutes and I really don't be in the mood for that but I allow it.

Getting him out and wrapping him in a towel I let the water out. He followed me to the guest room. "No boxers"

"That means you have to use the toilet" I say

"Yeah" I sat a pair on the bed. I grabbed him an outfit out and sat it on the bed.

First I put lotion all over his body and then started getting him dressed.

"You still ain't ready" I looked up at Kay

"You just told me" I say

"Mama" Bryce put his arms up

"You just have to put his shoes on him" I say walking out

First I jumped in a quick ten minute shower. Of course that had to be too long because Kay was sitting on my bed looking at me "people are waiting on us"

"Well I'll just stay here" I say

"And then complain nobody take you anywhere? Let's go" Kay say

We gone get into it. I just feel it coming.

I walked to my closet and started putting my lotion on and she walked in "what"