Part 2

I threw dollars on the strippers while I received a lap dance. I was paying rent tonight

"Bae I need another stack" I looked over at Ari

"I said we paying rent tonight not mortgage" she started laughing going into my pocket. She opened my wallet and grabbed my card and walked over the cashier

"You are a straight bitch" I looked over at Redd.

"At least I can participate at the strip club" I laugh. All my niggas wanted what I had. Everybody brought their bitches out and I knew they regretted it because they couldn't even look at a bitch too long without getting cussed out.

They didn't understand I had to build this shit. Ari ain't always trust me around bitches, especially half naked ones. It ain't cause she here either. If this was Ari years ago though we would be fighting all through this club.

Something was off so I looked up scanning the club for Ari. It was some Nigga in her face and she was uneasy as fuck. I really don't know what it is but I can just sense when some up with my woman. I politely pushed the strippers off before getting up. I pulled my pants up and grabbed my wallet Ari left on the table and made my way to her.

"Leave me alone"

"You really missing out on something" he spit game

"What she just say" Ari's arms wrapped around my waist. It wasn't to let him know that she had somebody, that's what the ring on her finger did, she was protecting his life. "I promise she ain't gone let you fuck so save yourself"

He started laughing "baby girl"

"Imma make her lay you out" and I promise you that. "You finna catch a second body if that nigga don't get out my face"

"How the fuck am I being blamed"

"You the one that wore that short ass shit. Get rid of him or you really gone be getting rid of him" on God I meant what I said and she better be ready.

"I told him to leave! What do you expect me to do"

"Don't start yelling at me" she cut her eyes at me

"Get out her face Nigga" he looked us up and down before smiling and walking off

Ari pov

"Young just pop this Nigga" her friends hype her up

"Nigga and when she go to jail are you gone take care of her kids" I was two seconds from slapping this Nigga

"Bitches need to learn how to stay in their place. You acting out"

"What you just say to my bitch? Put her in her place please. I beg you"

"You really want me to" this nigga gotta be sniffing crack

"Baby" I went to grab her arm and she shrugged me off her

"Put her in check"

This man grabbed my arm and she emptied the entire clip. I held my ears. This is exactly why we do not go out together. This was the man that was trying to spit game at me. We walked out the club and he got bold so here we are

I looked at her and got in the car slamming the door. Crazy ass bitch.

***

"Bitch everybody know it's three different type of babymamas" here this tramp go

"What Jada"

"The first babymama, the original which is me don't give a fuck about that nigga or what he got going" yeah I doubt that "the second one which is your thirsty ass always in her feelings and trynna be a family" bitch we are a family "third babymama going through war to keep that nigga"