Q & A

You don't have to read this because it's not going to be brought up in the story it's just a way my readers asked to for the questions to be answered & the character list.

I couldn't do it as a reality reunion with everybody at once for two reasons, the first being someone would definitely end up fighting and the second being people would find out too much that they shouldn't know right now.

First we have

@therealkylesisterAriana 'Ari' Neishelle Fletcher born on July 12 and in the book she is 24!

@therealkylesister
Ariana 'Ari' Neishelle Fletcher born on July 12 and in the book she is 24!

"Hey Ari, how are you" Nae ask

"I'm making it" Ari nod "how are you"

"Um I'm okay" Nae shrug "just trying to make these Tuesday and Thursday updates but let's go ahead and put you in the hot seat because I have some interesting questions for you"

"Oh Lord" Ari laugh

"I'll take it easy at first" Nae say "so Creed, how are things with her"

Ari shrugged "I mean Creed is a good person don't get me wrong but I don't know. I think I'm use to the niggas they live the fast life but she's so calm and actually has something going for herself"

"But in the beginning of the book you stated multiple times that you didn't want to deal with someone in the streets. You wanted someone that was not only honest to you but to themselves as well, is that not Creed" Nae ask

"Yeah but I didn't think I'll get it" Ari say "like I swore up and down if I got pregnant I'll abort it and well"

"We're going to move to baby Kason in just a second let's focus on this Creed thing" Nae say "are y'all even together"

"No" Ari roll her eyes

"Do you not want a relationship? It seems like you're always just a fuck buddy or am I wrong" Nae ask "I know the answer to these questions but the people want to know"

"Well you answer this question because I'm not too sure. I like to think I'm a good girlfriend but so far I've had sex with three people and only one real relationship and that really doesn't count because she was fucking her babymama the entire time" Ari roll her eyes in frustration

"She actually wasn't fucking her the entire time. It was only once or twice" Nae correct even though it's wrong regardless  "but maybe you shouldn't have sex with everybody you encounter, not trying to call you a hoe. You know that saying 'why buy the cow when you get the milk free' you already do wifely duties in the talking stage so, why would they commit and they really don't have to"

Ari shrugged her shoulders "Kay did"

"And Trent tried. Maybe you just have to be patient with Creed. Y'all are still in the getting to know each other phase" Nae say "but I don't know"