44

2/2/2021

Ari POV

So far so good. We were having a game night and I'm sure Dominique mentioned it to Kay but she didn't show. Which was good because I didn't want any conflict better her and Creed.

"I'm not cheating" Santana laugh

"You definitely cheating Santana" I say. They came up with some game and we were suppose to twerk the balls out the box and it's no way he won.

"That's why nobody play with you now" Tae say

"Oh trust they playing" Santana say making us laugh

"So gross" I say

"Please don't get me started Ari" Santana say. That's all he had to say for me to stop talking. They already been drinking and Lord their mound are reckless. I want no parts.

"You always trying to single me out" I say

"Single her out" Creed say "we want to hear this"

"No we don't" everybody know my friends and I over share. Some things Creed just shouldn't want to know. Creeds lips hovered over mine with a smile on her face

"It's that bad" she lick her lips

I don't care I love PDA. Let everybody know who you here with. "It's just nothing for y'all to know"

"Is that right" Creed smile got bigger

She pecked my lips a few times "I'm thirsty" I rolled my eyes. I still don't like Dominique bitch ass. We can honestly just fight.

Santana looked at me and I looked at him. Then we watched Tae get up and walk off "don't be shady"

We looked at Miracle. "Know I'm about to throw the whole tree"

It's nothing wrong with getting up and getting your significant other a plate or a drink but this not his nigga. I don't even know why he here. His babymama probably put him out.

"Y'all need to mind y'all fucking business" Dominique say "that's why y'all don't got a nigga now"

"Didn't ask for one" Miracle laugh "his homeless ass trynna read us"

"Aww he thought he ate that up" Santana say

"Get out" Dominique say

"Put your hand up of you have a key" everybody put Creed and Dominique raised their hand "oh okay"

"Y'all ain't shit anyway. Dumb bitches" Dominique say

"Bitch fuck you" I'm not scared of Dominique. I'm gone say whatever I want to say to his clown ass

"Baby chill out" Creed say rubbing my thigh

I have to get use to this. I'm use to a nigga disrespecting me and I don't have to do anything. It's always been handled for me. Now she wants me to just chill out. Not a fan of that honestly

"Yeah chill baby" I flicked Santana off. My friends are just fucking clowns. Not for the weak

I was going to listen to her though because tonight it's going down! Hopefully. Creed is not the type that'll have that angry sex. If I piss her off she's going back to her place until things cool down. I just be wanting her to fuck the attitude out of me but she doesn't get down like that.

But tonight I'm gone tell her what to do and how to do it. Well what to do with me and how to do it.

Tae came back with a water and gave it to Dominique. "I'm thirsty"