23

Ari Pov

"I really appreciate you guys" I smile

"Fuck you bitch" Santana say

I started laughing "Santana you acting like you not getting paid"

"Bitch you not even making the food" Santana say

"But I'm picking it up and paying" I say "don't be picky" I looked at my phone to see the time "okay I be back"

"Extra crab legs" Tae say

"Um no" Seafood is already expensive. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door and down to the elevator. So I did move. To a penthouse in the center of Atlanta. I'm also on the sixteenth floor. I wanted to be higher up but they didn't have any available.

I got on the elevator and rode it down to the parking garage. I unlocked my door and got in. I want some Krab Kingz. Although that's a little on the Southside and definitely me going out my way.

I pulled into the parking spot and got out "hey baby" I rolled my eyes

"I'm okay" I say walking into the restaurant. I waited in line looking at the menu. It was five people in front of me.

It's three of us but Miracle is suppose to be on her way. I'll get two pounds of king crab, two pounds of blue crab, and a pound of shrimp, corn, sausage, and potatoes. Probably need two pounds of that. Plus I got to get Miracle her nasty ass clams and I'm sure they gone want mussels.

The people at the front of the line must be ordering hella shirt because it's been a cool four minutes and the line has not moved. The bell went off and I didn't bother turning around. It's been going off since I got here

"I knew that was yo car" I looked up at Kay

I rolled my eyes "I'm sure this count as stalking"

She started laughing "wassup man, you don't fuck with me anymore"

I just don't have the time. She's too messy. "Nope"

Again she laughed. She smells so good. "Cause a taco selling bitch knew my name"

"Exactly" I say. One thing I'm not is a dumb bitch. I felt the vibe.

"That's childish" Kay say looking me up and down "you look good"

I don't. I had some black tights, a yellow half shirt, and fur sandals. I had a middle part wig installed but today I was sporting it in a low ponytail. We've been moving all day. "Thanks"

"Fuck you got attitude for" Kay ask

"Because I don't fuck with you" I say

"Yeah Ight" this bitch laughed for the third time "I know yeen cut me off fah a hoe that work on a taco truck"

I looked around "I cut you off because you and that taco selling bitch had my PH balance all types of fucked up" which explained my discomfort

"Probably Trent" I rolled my eyes

"Probably" I wouldn't place blame if I wasn't sure. Whether she wants to believe me or not it happened after messing with her nasty ass

"Don't make me slap the fish out of you" Kay laugh like that was the funniest thing "nah it was probably all this damn seafood"

"Nah it was from dirty dick" I say "oh no smart ass comment now"

"Nah I ain't fuck ya shit up" I looked at her and started back looking at the menu "I went by the apartment and I see you moved"