53

3/17/2021

Ari pov

"Here you need to eat" I've been here three fucking days!

"Trent get out my fucking face" what the fuck possessed his dumb ass to pull something like this?

He scratched his head before sitting the burger down and walking out. I noticed in the afternoon he bring me lunch and at night someone bring me dinner. I'm not sure who the guy is but he just sit the shit down and walk out.

No shower, brushing my teeth, or doing my hair! That's torture within itself. The man that brings me dinner is who takes me to that bathroom. I go every few hours. I want to say it's like once every three hours but then again I'm not too sure about that because it's no clock. The only reason I can tell might from day is because when I go to the bathroom it's a small ass window in there.

I've thought about climbing out of it but it extremely small. My head wouldn't even fit. I don't know hopefully Kay comes to the rescue. Is she looking for me?

I laid back and I heard something in the next room. I got up and placed my head to the wall. It's definitely somebody in there. Sounds like crying

I knocked on the wall softly. I wanted to get their attention not Trent's. Whatever dumb bitch in the room started banging on the wall and sobbing. I could hardly understand them

The mysterious guy opened the door and looked at me with a smirk "I've been trying to be nice to you but you really starting to piss me off"

"Then let me go, the fuck? I was minding my business when y'all wanted to snatch my grown ass" I say

He came up towards me and I gave him all my attention because if he wants to fight we can do that!

He went for my neck and I started swinging. I was going for his face but I only got three hits in before he was grabbing my hands. I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could as he fell I punched him right in the face.

Quickly I went for the door closing it behind me. Definitely not a house. I went towards the right and again I heard weeping. Not to be rude or selfish but I can't be captain save a hoe.

"I want my mama" I stopped and turned towards the door

Is that? Can't be. I went to the door and opened it. "Ari" Jada ask "what the fuck you got going"

"Bitch I came to help y'all" she probably think I kidnapped her but I definitely wouldn't waste my time

So many unanswered questions because when did they get here and why? "See now if you just mind your business" I felt a gun to my head

Tears started flowing down my face. This is really some bullshit "Trent we both know you aren't going to shoot me"

"You making that shit hard. I told you to just sit the fuck down and eat. You can't even do that" Trent say

"Did you guys eat" I ask looking at Jadas stomach. Her stomach is usually flat as fuck but now I'm seeing a small bump. She's definitely pregnant. Wait.

"I fed them. Back your ass up and go back in the room" Trent say "don't make me use this bitch Ari" would he? He just might. Seems like he's doing a lot of shit that I would have thought he'll never do.

I followed him out and he closed the door "Trent you don't have to do this"

"No you didn't! Why her over me"  didn't I answer this already?

"Because you don't really respect me how you claim you do! You fucked my friend Trent" I say

"Like she didn't" Trent say