Part 2

"I promise I'm not about to do anything stupid" I cross my fingers

"Stop lying" Ari laugh

"Well, why would you ask me" I was about to be so ignorant when I get off this phone and because I know the possibilities so I had to talk to my wife incase

"I just want you to be careful"

"I will baby" Essence started laughing and I flicked her off

"Make it home Katorah" now I was smiling

"Can I do that thing if I do" I smile whispering

I could hear the smile in her voice "yes you can nut on my face, where did this obsession come from" I don't know. I use to love for a bitch to swallow but some about seeing my nut all over Ari just do some to me

"We got to go"

"Baby imma fuck you later gotta go" and I hung up. She called right back and I smiled "I love you"

"Stop playing with me and I love you too" and she hung up

I sat back "you nervous"

"Man I got a family" even then but it was just me and Bryce but he ain't need me then. Now shit is different.

Plus I'm getting this weird like vibe from Essence. I don't know. I really don't want her here. Even though she hold her own down better than anybody I know I feel a way

Essence started smiling "old ass bitch. I promise, and thus far my promises are grand, you will make it home. I ain't gone leave Ari to raise them kids by herself, not your kids"

It's something about Essence reassurance that just make it seem like shit is written in stone "when you gone have some kids"

She smiled "I was going to tell you later" she pull up her vest

"Bitch" I had to sit back "why the fuck you come and you fucking pregnant? Are you stupid? Yeah you fucking retard"

"I'm the retard but you're answering yourself" she laugh putting her vest down but I put it back up "Stop"

"No you should've been telling that nigga to stop, is by that Nigga"

"My husband? Yes"

I don't know why she with that weak ass nigga. If somebody break into their house Essence would be the one to handle it, well I can't even fault him for that cause I'll let her ass handle it too, her aim is impeccable.

I just hate that nigga. I told her to leave him in the streets. He lame as fuck and I just want him to die but I know if I kill him she gone have attitude and I don't got time. "Why you want to take dick? We pose to get bitches together"

"We still can"

"Not with that stomach" every time Essence and I go out we lead people on, get numbers, and it stops there. We never call and never fuck then. Just use them for our entertainment. We pulled up down the street from the warehouse. We got out and halfway there I was tired "my household is going on a diet I swear" we all can lose a few pounds.

Really it's just me and Ari. We've both picked up a few pounds, me more than her, because all we do is eat! She be having me drive two damn hours for shit she see on TikTok.

"The fucking klumps" I flicked her off

We got there and as expected it was a warehouse full of Niggas. Essence put together a cool team of ten. I mean nobody like me and nobody like her so this the best it's gone get, honestly.

I waited is to go in shooting but she had a different idea. She wanted to talk about it but really, what's there to talk about? You kidnapped my son.

As soon as we walked in you could feel the tension "Tell this nigga he watch too much Tv"