Part 2

"We in Jamaica and here you are acting stupid"

"I don't give no fucks that nigga touched your ass" I looked at her

"I'm not finna argue with you"

"Cause you can't" Katorah gets horny off arguing. The man was getting a little beside himself but her loud disrespectful ass started her shit and he stopped helping me so now here we are not going on the cave tour.

"Do you want your first gift well second" because I paid for this whole entire trip. Even her water at the airport. She has yet to go in her pocket. I'm not complaining because Katorah goes above and beyond for me but I've never had her buy me a $6 water.

"My Cartier" Kay ask. I walked to my bag and grabbed the box.

"Before you open it" she smile "this is not your only gift but I could only bring two with us"

"This means the gifts suck" I rolled my eyes "whenever you gotta get a pep talk just know it's something yeen finna like"

"Remember what you told me"

"No"

I rolled my eyes "clubs so worn out. You just want to travel and be bent over a balcony"

"I ain't ever said I wanted to be bent over a balcony" I started laughing because I was trynna be slick and also throw her off for what I got her

"Okay here" I hand her the box

She opened it "damn how many wigs you had to do to afford this" I started laughing "I said a Cartier baby. This is too much money"

I rolled my eyes "Katorah please don't start that shit" she thinks I'm not suppose to spend anything over 5k on her. Even that's a reach.

"I'm just saying you got kids" she close the box back "you can take that back"

"You have way more kids than me and look at the things you buy me. It's your birthday" I straddle her. I know how to get my way with this girl and she knows it so I don't know why she tries "babe" I put my head in her neck "my kids are fine plus I got you. Can't ever go broke with the biggest hustler in my bed"

Now she was smiling I could feel it "I just asked for some head coupons and a Cartier" I rolled my eyes because that's exactly what she asked for. I walked to my bag and grabbed the handmade coupons and gave it to her. "I'm using these in one day"

You would think I deprive this girl the way she's always trying to do something "no you are not. You know how at the store can't use double coupons in a day"

"But I'm the owner of this store. What I say go"

"No it doesn't. You ready for these jet skis" I had us a slot booked and I already know we were about to get into trouble because of what she was trying to do. Since we went to Mexico last year she's been wanting to do it.

"Oh hell yeah. Get off me" she stand up "they gone send our bitch ass back home"

"You not nutting. We not even finna do all that Kay. We just doing it just to do it so keep it cute"

"Oh hell Nah. Imma nut" I rolled my eyes

"Well we not doing it" it takes her too long to nut and she knows that

"Okay. Okay. Dang yeen no fun" I don't care. She gets on my nerves. Like bitch at least I'm doing it to begin with

"You the one want to get to sent to jail. We're going to jail" I know and she knows it

I got off her lap and we walked out. After getting lost a few times we finally found where we were suppose to be "have you guys ever did it before"

"Yeah" I looked at her because she's lying