85

Ari Pov

"Yeah we're suppose to be moving next Friday" I say Looking over at Kay

We're in Chicago for multiple reasons. For one Tae, the message I had received, is in the hospital. Apparently he tried to get my forgiveness by going after Micah. Micah's friends shot Taes car up, leaving him with six bullet wounds. Tae came to Chicago and Micah is actually in Atlanta, well the last of me to know he was. Another reason is because my family has hardly saw Yosohn and I've been promising I'll bring him.

"Is she who you really want? She's not even talking to anybody" just like the mean person she is, her ass is in the corner not being social to anybody. Her and Bryce.

"She's talking to her son" I say

"She makes you feel safe" She just doesn't know the half

"Mom I promise she'll never let anything happen to me. She can have a gun to her head and she'll ask me if I'm okay" and that's the Gods honest truth. I've never felt love like this. She'll probably go to eat with God himself behind me.

"You sure do like lightskins" I started laughing "they're crybabies"

"They are" we might not have the best relationship but we're slowly mending things. I mean this is my mother. Only get one of those.

"When's the wedding" I shrugged my shoulders "are you pregnant"

"We got married because we love each other. We both want to hold off on kids. Well more kids. Those two are enough for us" I say for now. I do want a babygirl in a few years. Just because imagine a baby Ari? The world would crash.

I really don't know who Yosohns got his looks from and I guess Kay doesn't either. Sometimes when he frowns he looks just like her. That's it though. He only got his chubby weight from me.

Bryce walked up to me and stood between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my neck "I peed" I placed my hand between his pants

"Where" because his pants were dry. "Are you saying you need to pee"

"Yeah" Bryce say

"Why you didn't tell your mom" my mom ask

"I not talking to you" honestly his words didn't shock me. This is Kay's child we're talking about after all "I talk to Ari"

"Let me get him to the restroom" I stand up grabbing his hand

I was in the bathroom for no more than thirty seconds before Kay came in holding Yosohn. "I'm ready to go"

"We just got here" I say

"And we can just leave" Kay say "yo pops keep looking at me like he know some I don't"

"Well you aren't giving them a fair chance Katorah. You can't just sit in the corner not talking to anyone" I explain while Bryce took care of his business

"That's the only way I can not start any drama" Kay say "if I talk then it's going to be problems" she rub her face "and everybody trynna hold my kid"

"And you aren't allowing anyone to hold him, why? I was going to say something when we left" I say

"You said they wanted to see my kid, not hold him" Kay say "he don't like them anyway, he told me"

"Girl" I say

"Finish" Bryce say

"You aren't going to wipe" I ask

"What's there to wipe" Kay ask fixing his clothes