Part 2

"My mama" Yomi climb into Kay's lap. She was trying to face paint the kids face because the girl had flaked. I've always known Yomi was possessive but this is crazy.

"Yomi chill" I walked away from them. Bryce was sitting on a bench texting on on his phone with an attitude written all over his face.

"When I grow up I want to be Yomi"

"Santana please shut the fuck up" Miracle was so pregnant and annoyed it's funny. Santana been bothering her since they landed

"I want to be her too" Tae say "y'all went out"

"Kay went out" I correct. Yomi had a coco melon carnival theme. Hotdog, nacho, taco, and burger stand. Little carnival games, small rides, and activities for the kids "hold on" I walked back over to them "Yomi let me take a picture"

She looked at me. She really had attitude because Kay is painting these kids faces "hm" she climbed out of Kay's lap

We walked on the side of the house "can I have a smile please" twenty pictures and a thousand promises I finally got a good one "thank you princess" she didn't care what I was saying she walked right back over to Kay

My mom walked in the backyard with a arm full of gifts. I did invite her but I wasn't expecting her to come. I mean she pick and choose when she wants to mess with me and my kids.

"Where's the birthday girl"

"Hey to you too" I roll my eyes

"Princess" my mom yell "why did you name that girl that dog name"

"Her name is Kyomi Kamari Marrero" I've always wanted to name my daughter Yomi but Kay came up with Kyomi because Yomi looks just like her m, Kamari after Miracle, and Marrero because that's our last name.

Yomi is not only Kay and I's first daughter but the first girl in the mix with my friends as well so she picked the name Princess up.

"So her name isn't Princess Yomi" I rolled my eyes. Did I or did I not just say what her name is?

I just walked back over to my friends "y'all still staying right"

"Did you go grocery shopping"

"Yes the kitchen is full" because I know how my kids are I wouldn't dare leave them with one person therefore the whole gang will be staying at my house while Kay and I take our trip tomorrow morning.

Time went by and I was sitting on the bench scrolling on my phone to find a good picture of Yomi to post "a nigga tired" I looked up at Kay "go get me a water"

"You just walked all the way over here, could've gotten your own water"

She sat next to me putting her arm around my stomach "give me a kiss" I leaned down and pecked her lips. She grabbed my neck

"Katorah" I move her hand "kids are out here"

She shrugged her shoulders "can I get some"

"Some what" I raise my eyebrow

"Some pussy"

"No"

"I didn't get none last night"