46

2/13/2021

Young Pov

"Dominique I'm telling you that's a fucking man" I say "yo thing not mine" I'm not one to judge but that ain't me. If you got some swinging I'm not even gone look yo way

"That's not a man" Dominique say matching my body language

Word to my kids that's a man. I picked my cup up and sat back. Observing the club. Ion really ever do too much in these hoes. Just give me a drink, a section or corner, and some nice music and I'm chilling.

"Ight" I ain't finna argue about it. I said what it is. I watched a group of niggas walk in the club. Of course Trent was in the middle. If you need a group to move around you a bitch. I fly solo

"There go ya boy" Dominique point

"You a fucking fan" I say "don't do that groupie ass shit around me"

"Word is he helped you get out of jail" Dominique say making me look at him

Never been the one to just walk around telling my business and Dominique definitely didn't know how I got out "who told you that"

"The streets" Dominique say

"Don't believe everything you hear in the streets cause that's how you end up dead" I say "especially anything about me because nobody know what I got going. Ion even know"

"What about you and Ari and y'all little baecation" Dominique smile

"Fuck is that" I ask

"You know like a vacation but with your bae" Dominique ask

I'm sorry "you just giving me real bitch vibes. Since when do we sit around and gossip? And tell yo bitch to stop running my business cause if I gotta tell 'em it ain't gone be cute" I know he got the information from Tae because anything I find something out it's from Dominique.

"Chill" Dominique say

"Nah you chill" I smack my lips "you talking about some fucking baecation" I really ain't ever heard that shit before

I sat back and smoked my blunt. I don't give a fuck where I go if I wanna smoke imma smoke and I'm not sharing.

I sat back and watched the crowd. Tae and Dominique weird to be discussing me like out of all things? I don't even like either of them if we being honest

Dominique sat back and pulled a blunt out before lighting it. Never knew him to smoke but shit he grown and sometimes it's just one of them days.

"How's Bryce" I nodded my head. Jada and I got this little rotation going so I'm cool. I don't know how long it's gone last because she wants me to have him Thursday to Sunday morning and she got him Sunday to Thursday morning. I suppose to work Tuesday to Friday at Amazon, the streets, still kicking it with Desiree, and then family. I be tired as fuck "what you doing for Valentines Day" I shrugged my shoulders "you and Ari still together"

"Why you keep asking me shit" I ask

"My bad" Dominique say sipping his drink a little too loud for me. How the fuck I hear you drinking over music? I watched Dominique look around "imma go pee"

"Yo name Bryce or some" I ask

"Huh" Dominique say. He's just giving me bitch vibes and I want to know how I missed the fact he's gay. I'm real observant so this threw me a little. It was a few girls looking to come in the section and I shook my head no. I was not in the mood for trashy ass hoes. "Aw my nigga trynna be loyal" He checked his phone. That's all he being doing tonight "be back"