32

October 3rd, 2020

Ari POV

I bit my bottom lip because a moan wanted to come out so bad "Creed"

"It feel good" she smirk looking up at me

"It feels damn good" I say

"So I would like some ribs, corn, and potatoes" Creed say

We had a deal of her foot massage was just as good as she said then I'll make her a dinner with whatever she wants.

"We need something green on that plate" I say

"I'll take some spinach" Creed say letting her legs travel up my legs "how is your baby"

"Good" I smile. At first I wasn't really excited about my baby but I am now. Can't wait to decorate my nursery. I really wish I stuck to my plan though. I want to raise my baby in a two parent household but I know things switch up but it would've even been okay if my baby had two parents in two households but it's just me. For ten years I'll be the only one taking care of and raising my baby.

"That's good" Creed smile "I just pray that baby don't get that fat ass head"

I started laughing "my head is cute"

My phone started ringing making me roll my eyes. I can never just be with Creed without someone interrupting. It's already hard because she has a regular job, nothing wrong with having to punch a clock, but I've never dealt with someone who does.

It was Madison. I'm going to have to talk to my mom about sending her back to Illinois. She's a little too dependent. I have months before I'm in charge of someone else. I have to pick her up, drop her off, cook, clean, and everything between.

"Go ahead" I wanted to say something smart because who is she to give me permission to answer the phone I paid for

"Hello" I answer

"Ari" Madison say

"Yeah" I say

"Did daddy call you" Madison ask

"No" I say

"Mama had a stroke" Madison say

"Alright. Where are you" I ask

"Home" Madison say

"How" I ask "never mind we can talk about that later"

"Okay" Madison say and I hung up

"Let me guess you have to go" Creed ask. Man I be feeling so bad. She puts time to the side just for me and it's like I'm always running off.

"Yes" I say

"Ari" Creed groan

"Tonight though. I'll make you dinner and bring it over" I say

"I'm starting to think you aren't single" Creed say

"What gave you that impression" I raise my eyebrow

"I still have yet to go to your house and you always running off" she just doesn't know that her not coming to my house is for the greater good. Although Kay is locked up and Trent doesn't mess with me I'm just really cautious

"My sister is at my house" I say "Creed you asked for a fair chance and I'm trying but it's only so much I can do"

"You right" Creed say looking down. She was about to make me cry.

I grabbed her chin and kissed her. Our first kiss. Creed is really nice I really do enjoy spending time with her. The kiss kept getting deeper and deeper.