84

Kay Pov

"Can you stop talking to me" I looked at Bryce

"Nigga, who the fuck you talking to" I ask "I'll whoop your ass right now"

Bryce looked at me and rolled his eyes "I want my mommy"

"I'm calling her right now" I say "cause your smart ass mouth gone have your fucking lips swollen" He shrugged his shoulders and stomped away "big head bastard"

Ariana walked in and I rolled my eyes "you need gas"

"I'm sure. You've been gone all day" I say

"Well shit happens" Ari say "and I haven't been having a car. I still have things to do"

I looked at her "you could've at least told me. I woke up to Yosohn and Bryce all in my damn face crying and shit"

"I don't have to tell you to watch your kids" That's not what I was saying. She could've told me I was here with them alone because then maybe I could've been prepared a little bit.

"Okay" I say "well I'm about to go"

She looked at me and I just know she's about to say something smart and I really don't feel like arguing "where"

"Since when do we do that" I ask

"Since I asked" Ari say

"I have to go and talk to Essence" I know she's going to be so upset but we ain't plan this. "Then handle some business"

"Rob somebody" Ari ask

Honestly when do we do this?  When I leave I just leave. "Why"

"Because a lot has been going on. I just want to make sure you're okay. We done been shot up twice" Ari say "I'm not trying to keep tabs on you"

This bitch don't know I be dealing with that shit on a daily. "Cause of your stupid boyfriend" she rolled her eyes

"You make it impossible to care about you"  Ari say

"Okay first I'm gone go meet up with Essence. She's probably going to try to fight me because  of something she forgave me about but now some came up" she looked confused as hell "then I have to go pick some work up, meet up with Michael, and possibly kill D" I look at my phone "timing a little off"

"What the fuck is wrong with you" Ari ask

"Ariana please don't start. I have the worse headache" these kids are bad. I don't know when Ariana left but they woke me up at 8:30 with that bullshit. Like how the fuck you hungry at that time?

"I didn't ask" I watched her jaw tighten "I don't like that shit. I really don't"

Well why did you ask? I've never told her anything she don't want to hear "you shouldn't have ask"

"Why do you want to go around and kill people? I swear you've already been to prison, shot, what the fuck do you want next" Ari ask "you aren't going to be satisfied until you're burying one of us"

As much as I know it's a bad idea, my dick was rock hard, it's just Ari is fine mad. "Why you don't ever buy lingerie"

"You can't be serious" Ari say

"Ariana we argue everyday we can just put a lid on that and open it back up later" I say "so lingerie"

"You hardly deserve a big tshirt and grandma panties" and this bitch walked off

I really do not like Ariana. "Yo you really be buggin" I laugh "Bryce we gone"

"Where is he going" Ari ask