88

Part Two

Kay Pov

I walked in the house and it was dark as fuck. "Ariana" We've been in New York for about two weeks now. Settling in just fine.

"In here" I walked down the long hallway. Ariana was sitting on the counter with a silk robe on

"Oh shit, where yo kids" I ask because she was suppose to pick them up last night but her ass slept the night away. She had an attitude I guess.

"With your mom" I walked towards her kissing her lips

"You was crying" I look at her face

She moved my hand from her chin "I made you dinner" she slid off the counter

She opened my microwave and handed me a plate. Steak tacos. She literally just make herself food and whatever meat she used she put that shit in a hard or soft taco. Love my wife! "Preciate it"

She looked at me and walked to the table with me right behind her. "Have a seat" and she walked off coming back with a glass of something

"What's all this for" I look at the candles and roses

"I just want you to know what you have here, at home" she smile

"Oh trust me I know" I smirk

"Good" We ate our food and then she lead me upstairs. Know that's where the magic happen

****

I woke up to the smell of beach "Ariana that's too much fucking bleach" I got up and stretched getting out this wet ass bed. We had the best sex ever. It was round after round. "What you bleaching" I walk in the bathroom "you know how much I spent on a fucking washer and dryer, yo ass using the tub" she looked up at me "Ariana these my fucking clothes"

Tears all down her face "you lied to me over and fucking over"

"Girl what the fuck is you talking about" I ask

"You got her pregnant, didn't you" before I could answer she was sending punches to my face "after me asking you over and fucking over my Nigga! You and this hoe been laughing in my face"

"Wait" I went to grab her hands and I slipped on the water causing us to fall

This bitch fell on top of me and started beating my ass "I swear I'm so done with your stupid ass! Why Katorah? I did everything for you. I had your kids, raising your kid, cooked, cleaned, and fucked you whenever! I hate you with everything in me"

I finally got the strength to flip us over "wait let me just explain"

"Get the fuck off me! I'm not fucking playing" her face was so red, fire breathing bitch for real. I was still trying to wake up so when her fat head ass collided with mine the damn room started spinning. "We have nothing to fucking talk about! I swear we don't. You don't gotta worry about Yosohn no fucking more you dumb dick bitch. For you tom fuck her, okay whatever but you did it raw!"

"You not even letting me talk" I say

"Should've been talking to that bitch! Like not only did you fuck her but you did it raw" Ari roll her eyes "I'm not going through this"

"I was not with you" I say

"Bitch we been together since we fucking met. This is the second fucking time!" She started grabbing her purse

"It's only one fucking car here. Yeen taking my shit" she need to be right here so we can talk about everything

"Go look at your car" First I had to pee. Even though I know this bitch done fucked my shit up I'm so confused. How you give me some good ass pussy and head just to beat my ass?