40

January 8, 2021

Ari POV

"Okay so I have all your favorites lined up" Creed say "seafood, ice cream, a nap, and then we can go to the movies or watch the stars or both. Whatever you want to do"

I was starting to feel bad and I honestly don't deserve Creed. She's being so nice to me and I woke up in the bed with Kay. I went over to her mom's just to cuddle. I just feel like she's the only person that can understand how I feel. We both lost our baby. 

"That's so nice Creed" I smile

She handed me the flowers she been holding "I'm sorry I accidentally dropped them coming up. The damn elevator is damn"

"The elevator is down" I ask

"Yeah I took the stairs. I was about to turn around but I didn't want to do you like that" Creed say making my smile get better

"I would've did myself like that" which is true them a lot of damn stairs

"You worth it" she smile and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"You too nice. Just tell me now if you have a wife and a few kids somewhere" I'm joking but then again I want to know the answer

"I just like you" Creed say wrapping her arms around my waist. She smells so good "how are you feeling today" she tried to end the hug but I continued holding her

"A little longer" I mumble not wanting to let her go. Creed has been here as much as I allow her to be and I appreciate it a lot. I finally let her go and she handed me the flowers and I pecked her lips "thank you Creed. Not just for the flowers or this day you have planned but for everything else" for one she was dealing with my pregnancy hormones and then she has been giving me my space but not too much space.

"Of course baby" Creed peck my lips "you ready"

"Yeah let me just get my purse" I turned with the flowers in my hand. I sat them on the counter and then grabbed my purse.

I locked my place up and she grabbed my hand and led me to the stairs. She better be lucky she's cute because this walk is just a no.

We finally got to her car and I was tired as fuck. She started blasting the air and looked at me "do you mind" she held a black up.

"Go ahead" I let my window down just a little. Her smoking really doesn't bother me really.

I sat and placed my hand on my stomach. Another reason I haven't been eating, to lose this fat. I know it's other ways but my body is still sore so for now this is it. Well was it because Kay is always in my face about eating.

She started driving and I just looked out the window. Not having Kason is weird but it's starting to turn into my new normal. I still cry everyday but instead of all day it's just a few times. That's progress.

"You going to the shop tomorrow" Creed ask. I've been dreading it. I know drops need to be made and as the owner I just need to go make my presence known

"I thought you said everything was good up there" I had Creed just do a random checkup and everything was good according to her

"I did but that's still your shop" Creed say

Scared that everybody is going to ask about Kason or just treat me like a wounded dog. Don't nobody have time for that. "Tae is running it. They don't need me up there"

"So everything up there Tae can do" Creed ask

"Unlock the doors and do hair" I shrug "that's just not my focus right mow"